+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical upload for express entry but it passed for paper based application too. Need information

Bali01

Dec 19, 2019
Hi guys
I have two applications for PR .one is express entry and another one is paper based .
So today i checked paper based pr application and its say u passed medical exam but in reality i never uploaded my medical which is gave for express entry .is it possible they picked up from express entry profile
Because as far i know there is no uci number on medical exam . So how they did it
Confusing @legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi guys
I have two applications for PR .one is express entry and another one is paper based .
So today i checked paper based pr application and its say u passed medical exam but in reality i never uploaded my medical which is gave for express entry .is it possible they picked up from express entry profile
Because as far i know there is no uci number on medical exam . So how they did it
Confusing @legalfalcon
All medical reports when they are uploaded have a IME number. When a file is transmitted by the panel physician, they will locate your record in the GCMS system through date of birth and attach the medicals to the file. If you have multiple files, such as a EE and paper based, or even a tRV, they will all show medicals associated with it.

Bali01

Dec 19, 2019
So i dont need to upload it through webform for paper based PR right? I thought it might be a glitch because my biometric and medical got pass on same date

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
So i dont need to upload it through webform for paper based PR right? I thought it might be a glitch because my biometric and medical got pass on same date
They usually are, however, you should send the medical sheet for all applications even if they have been updated.

Bali01

Dec 19, 2019
I talked to my agent he said no need to upload it if they updated it who applied my paper based application

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I talked to my agent he said no need to upload it if they updated it who applied my paper based application
If you have an agent (even though under Canadian law only lawyers licensed with Provincial Law Societies and Consultants licensed with ICCRC can provide legal advise, not sure who an agent is), then you should do what your agent says. You have paid him to take care of your application.

confusedforpass

Apr 3, 2020
@legalfalcon - I am also in same situation. I have Paper application for which I have not got the Medical request yet but passed my biometrics. I recently got EE ITA under CEC class. I am planning to go for Medical exam for EE application. I do not want to cancel my Paper application yet. Can I use the same medical exam for my paper based application too when I get the Medical request for paper based application as mentioned above. Should i upload my medical exam sheet ahead of time in paper based application once done or wait for the MR to come? Please let me know. Thank you!

I am inland applicant and have got AINP nomination and currently residing in Alberta

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon - I am also in same situation. I have Paper application for which I have not got the Medical request yet but passed my biometrics. I recently got EE ITA under CEC class. I am planning to go for Medical exam for EE application. I do not want to cancel my Paper application yet. Can I use the same medical exam for my paper based application too when I get the Medical request for paper based application as mentioned above. Should i upload my medical exam sheet ahead of time in paper based application once done or wait for the MR to come? Please let me know. Thank you!

I am inland applicant and have got AINP nomination and currently residing in Alberta
If you give the medicals, the same can be used or multiple applications, including your aper based application. You can send your upfront medical sheet to IRCC via webform for your paper based application.

confusedforpass

Apr 3, 2020
If you give the medicals, the same can be used or multiple applications, including your aper based application. You can send your upfront medical sheet to IRCC via webform for your paper based application.
Thank you @legalfalcon! I will go for my medical exam. One more question, Do I have to call the IRCC for attaching my Medical records t my paper based application after uploading it via Webform?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thank you @legalfalcon! I will go for my medical exam. One more question, Do I have to call the IRCC for attaching my Medical records t my paper based application after uploading it via Webform?
When you send your upfront sheet via webform for your paper based application, it will be attached to your application, and you will be able to see it in your MyCIC account if you have linked your application.

confusedforpass

Apr 3, 2020
When you send your upfront sheet via webform for your paper based application, it will be attached to your application, and you will be able to see it in your MyCIC account if you have linked your application.
Hello @legalfalcon, I completed my medical and also submitted the webform to attach the medical to my paper pnp application. Today I got a response from the IRCC below -

We have verified the information provided in the web forms submitted and regret to inform you that we are unable to process your enquiry nor attach any of the associated documents (if applicable).

Could you please help me understand why IRCC is saying this? I gave them my paper pnp application number my UCI and other details too. I checked with the physician office that they submitted everything to IRCC.

My current status is still showing background check in progress. I have not officially got the Medical request yet.

Thanks in advance!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon, I completed my medical and also submitted the webform to attach the medical to my paper pnp application. Today I got a response from the IRCC below -

We have verified the information provided in the web forms submitted and regret to inform you that we are unable to process your enquiry nor attach any of the associated documents (if applicable).

Could you please help me understand why IRCC is saying this? I gave them my paper pnp application number my UCI and other details too. I checked with the physician office that they submitted everything to IRCC.

My current status is still showing background check in progress. I have not officially got the Medical request yet.

Thanks in advance!
My friend got exact same reply for webform. This is technically glitch or something. He got 2 webform replies today as same response you got . It also say please attach representative form or good standing ageny blaa blaa blaa .