+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical upload for express entry but it passed for paper based application too. Need information

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon, I completed my medical and also submitted the webform to attach the medical to my paper pnp application. Today I got a response from the IRCC below -

We have verified the information provided in the web forms submitted and regret to inform you that we are unable to process your enquiry nor attach any of the associated documents (if applicable).

Could you please help me understand why IRCC is saying this? I gave them my paper pnp application number my UCI and other details too. I checked with the physician office that they submitted everything to IRCC.

My current status is still showing background check in progress. I have not officially got the Medical request yet.

Thanks in advance!
This usually happens when some of the information you entered is incorrect. So when you send a webform make sure that all your information is correct, including your date of birth, UCI / application number etc.

confusedforpass

Apr 3, 2020
This usually happens when some of the information you entered is incorrect. So when you send a webform make sure that all your information is correct, including your date of birth, UCI / application number etc.
Thank you @legalfalcon. I did verify all the information but will try to resubmit it again just in case.
Thank you @Miss bee. Will keep you posted on what I get when I submit it again.

Reactions: legalfalcon