+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical update?

cHatZ89

Sep 1, 2020
Category........
STUDY
When and from where did you apply?? Was your application under SDS?
Applied regular app on July 14
Upfront medical July 20
AIP August 4
Biometric September 14
Medical Request September 18
Medical Webform September 20
Medical Update October 15

From Philippines

tva

Sep 12, 2020
Same situation as mine. I got my upfront medical after I lodge (July 20). I received a medical request last Sept 18 and send my e.medical last Sept 20 through webform. But until now I don't receive any update in my GCkey account. I am worried because they only gave me 30days to secure my medical (as shown in the letter request).
This happened to me also. I have applied in March for study permit. Got AIP in August. Done with medical exams ('upfront') in September, without the request at that time. Submitted the medical exams after I received them in Sept. through webform. They replied saying that they have received my approved exam and sent the results to the designated office for their consideration. Recently ( 3 days ago) they sent me the request to do medical exams in GCKey. I sent an email to the consulate from my country (Brazil) explaining the situation, and they told me to not consider the request from GCkey. No updates until now. I have also contacted the clinic 2 days ago where I have done the exams and they told me they have 'submitted an observation on their system'. I am worried too. Hope it works out soon.

Mjk43891

Star Member
Jun 2, 2020
This happened to me also. I have applied in March for study permit. Got AIP in August. Done with medical exams ('upfront') in September, without the request at that time. Submitted the medical exams after I received them in Sept. through webform. They replied saying that they have received my approved exam and sent the results to the designated office for their consideration. Recently ( 3 days ago) they sent me the request to do medical exams in GCKey. I sent an email to the consulate from my country (Brazil) explaining the situation, and they told me to not consider the request from GCkey. No updates until now. I have also contacted the clinic 2 days ago where I have done the exams and they told me they have 'submitted an observation on their system'. I am worried too. Hope it works out soon.
I did medicals upfront on March and applied for SP in March, Got AIP in August. So far there is no update on the medicals on GCKey.