Sep 13, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello,
My parents came to Canada on visitor visa in January 2021. They were to leave by July 2021 but as the flights to India were banned, we had to apply for extension back in May 2021. I then booked new tickets for them (November 2021). I recently got an update on their profile for medical tests to be done. I was just wondering if I had any other ways to avoid these tests as its costing me total $800 for both of them with a panel physician here in Alberta. Anyways they are leaving in a month and they gave 30 days to get the tests done.

Is there a way that my parents can leave before this 30 day period while they are on "implied status" and then I can apply for withdrawal of my application to avoid any refusals? I do not want any refusals on the file as I am planning to later apply for their permanent residence.

sribrosrs

Star Member
Jul 23, 2021
If they can leave before the 30 day period, why not get the medical done in their home country and submit that? Also how are you applying for their permanent residence?

thinkingtoapply

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Thanks, was also looking into the same.
For permanent residence, I was planning to fill Interest to sponsor parents when they open next time.