16 apr 2015
AOR Received.
6 may 2015
File Transfer...
?????
Interview........
????
hi there,
please do not hesitat to give me ur suggestions, because i am verry confused ???
here is my situation:
i am working in canada right now with (work permit), i ve applied for pr in canadian embassy in morocco,,
i have recieved courier from the embassy saying that i have to do a medical test and saying that my doctor has to send the report to Paris :)
i called the doctor to have appointement and i said that my report has to go to Paris, i ve got surprised that he is telling me, No we only sending reports here to otawa, so what i have to do in this situation?
the other question, is it ok that the report can be in english and to be sent to paris witch is french terretory?
please give me unswers for my concerns and God bless u all :)

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess you should contact a few more doctors see if they have the service of sending the report to other countries, which I think should be there.

amineae80

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
charlottetown- canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 apr 2015
AOR Received.
6 may 2015
File Transfer...
?????
Interview........
????
1st thnx for ur replay, i do appreciat, actuelly i am stying in charlottetown, and i have no other option we only 1 doctor here specialized for immigration.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Then bring the document / email (print-out) with you and show it to the clinic / doctor, let'em know that it's necessary that they send it to some other office. Just explain nicely I think they will consider it.

I don't think there's a problem if they send it in FR/EN. The immigration centre in Paris have officers from Canada, so for sure they understand english/french.

ethels

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-09-2011
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
17-08-2011
AOR Received.
03-11-2011 (Processing started on 12-12-2011)
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
CPP-O
Med's Request
03-11-2011
Med's Done....
17-11-2011 (ECAS updated to Med received on 12/12/2011)
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
04-01-2012
VISA ISSUED...
01-2012
LANDED..........
02-2012
Maybe before everything was sent to Canada, but government regulation changes all the time. It is the Government that dictates the process, not the doctor. All he did is to do an examination and follow procedures ... he is not a policymaker and you need to undescore that in a less harsh tone

The doctor must follow instruction by the immigration, if found non-compliant, his license as designated medical can be revoked. Just saying ...

amineae80

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
charlottetown- canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 apr 2015
AOR Received.
6 may 2015
File Transfer...
?????
Interview........
????
thank u so much Jrjay & Ethels, nice to meet u & so delighted with ur unswers.
once again God bless u alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you are welcome. we all immigrants(-to-be) are on the same boat so should help each other.

I mean, the worst case would be that you need to go to another clinic in another city to do the ME, which is still not that bad.

amineae80

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
charlottetown- canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 apr 2015
AOR Received.
6 may 2015
File Transfer...
?????
Interview........
????
yes. u r absolutely right, i wish u good luck, and wish u ll hear good news soon.

jrjayl

Oct 6, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, I heard from a friend he had the same situation. The visa office is Beijing and Beijing requires that the report send to Beijing but the doctor in Canada insist that they send it to Ottawa. At last he informed Beijing that the reports are sent to Ottawa and Beijing still gets the report.

Hope this helps.

MSP2YYZ

Star Member
Apr 17, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2011
Doc's Request.
08-10-2011
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
11/01/12
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
05-07-2011
Med's Request
11-01-2012
Med's Done....
30-01-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2012
LANDED..........
16-12-2012
I had the same issue. I was sure that my medicals were supposed to go directly to Buffalo, but they went to Ottawa, and were forwarded to Buffalo from there. The dr sent them to Ottawa Feb 9th, and today ecas updated to medical received.

amineae80

Star Member
Nov 19, 2011
charlottetown- canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 apr 2015
AOR Received.
6 may 2015
File Transfer...
?????
Interview........
????
thanx guys this was helpfull, so i just have to close my eyes and go ahead
wish u good luck all.

munishkumar_gupta

Oct 27, 2011
hello

first you should bring the doctor the letter from canadian embassy stating that he(doctor) must sent your medical results to paris rather than to send in ottawa,if the doctor refuses you can ask the doctor to give u this thing in writing why he could not sent the result .yes this is true he is not the policy maker to decide where hemust have to send the results secondly u can contact the embasy any tell them that the local doctors are not agreed to send the results to moroco.otherwise try to consult other doctors
thanks
there is a email id where u can question cic which is question@cic.gc.ca