+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical test eye sight

aamirkwe

Aug 8, 2016
My left eyesight is very weak and lazy since birth and I cannot see anything from my left eye. My right eye is relevantly fine and I use spectacle for my right eye its -1.75 . I’m expecting medical from cic and at the same time I’m really worried because I might not able to pass my medical exam due to eye inadmissibility .Please advise if I can do anything about this as I have not even mention my eye problem in the form which was submitted to them when filling my application there is a section where you have to inform them for any inadmissibility. I thought this might not be of any problem so I didn’t mention .But now I have come to know that they do eye test in medical for immigration.
Please help and advice seniors please advice
Thanks in advance
Erum

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
aamirkwe said:
My left eyesight is very weak and lazy since birth and I cannot see anything from my left eye. My right eye is relevantly fine and I use spectacle for my right eye its -1.75 . I’m expecting medical from cic and at the same time I’m really worried because I might not able to pass my medical exam due to eye inadmissibility .Please advise if I can do anything about this as I have not even mention my eye problem in the form which was submitted to them when filling my application there is a section where you have to inform them for any inadmissibility. I thought this might not be of any problem so I didn’t mention .But now I have come to know that they do eye test in medical for immigration.
Thanks in advance
Erum
It will not be a problem as it's not a cause of inadmissibility.

aamirkwe

Aug 8, 2016
zardoz said:
It will not be a problem as it's not a cause of inadmissibility.
Hi
Thanks for the reply are you sure this does not comes under inadmissibility and please further advice will it be count as misinterpretation that I have not mention this defect in the form initially submit to cic at the time of filling my application
Thanks

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
aamirkwe said:
Hi
Thanks for the reply are you sure this does not comes under inadmissibility and please further advice will it be count as misinterpretation that I have not mention this defect in the form initially submit to cic at the time of filling my application
Thanks
It's neither a danger to the Canadian public or likely to cost the Canadian Healthcare system any significant amount of money. The word is "misrepresentation" and no I don't see any way that this could be a cause of misrepresentation.

aamirkwe

Aug 8, 2016
Hi
Thanks for the reply one last question in application form imm5669e under section 6 point k its estate if you Had any serious disease or any physical or mental disorder please tick yes or no and I I have tick no but by eye left is not working since birth will it be a misrepresentation? as per cic rule

Regards

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
aamirkwe said:
Hi
Thanks for the reply one last question in application form imm5669e under section 6 point k its estate if you Had any serious disease or any physical or mental disorder please tick yes or no and I I have tick no but by eye left is not working since birth will it be a misrepresentation? as per cic rule

Regards
It would have been better to have mentioned it but as it would not negatively affect your application anyway I don't think that it could be a cause of misrepresentation.

gaurav8187

Sep 22, 2017
Thanks in advance
Erum
Hi ,

Can you please share what was the result of your vision test, was there any issue?. I wish to connect with you on the same. please let me know.

Thanks,
Shilpa.

Jerry067

Jun 25, 2018
Hi ,

Can you please share what was the result of your vision test, was there any issue?. I wish to connect with you on the same. please let me know.

Thanks,
Shilpa.
Hey
Are u done your madical test ??? What r the result of test.
Bcoz i have same issue on my left eye.

Jerry067

Jun 25, 2018
Thanks in advance
Erum
Hey
Need help from you .
Bcoz im going to do madical test on 2 july. I have same problem as u on my left eye, so plz reply, its affectd to your visa process or not, and what shoud done to overcome this situation??

venkat2canada

Jun 27, 2018
Hey
Need help from you .
Bcoz im going to do madical test on 2 july. I have same problem as u on my left eye, so plz reply, its affectd to your visa process or not, and what shoud done to overcome this situation??
Hi - Let me know how your medical test goes. My spouse has poor vision and she uses contact lens or glasses on a daily basis. i am worried about this very much. Let me know how your tests goes. Thanks.

venkat2canada

Jun 27, 2018
Hi ,

Thanks,
Shilpa.
Hi - Did you get any response for your post to aamirkwe. I am worried about the vision test for my spouse. Let me know.

Jerry067

Jun 25, 2018
Hi - Can you let me know how was your medical tests today. Mine is for tomorrow and i am bit tensed. Thanks for your help.
Its normal like body checkup. No nees to worry about medical test. If u have any query then just type in medical test on google.

gaurav8187

Sep 22, 2017
Hello all,

People with lazy eye have any issue with medical test ... Please advise. My left eye have no vision but right eye is perfect. Please share your medical report ... Hope vision is not a concern..

Thank,

Reactions: jainish.patel1310