+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical surveillance

ArisDadi

Aug 19, 2020
Hello,

I am currently a temporary resident in Canada (with study permit). My PR application is under process. I received a medical surveillance notice for my medical exam. The message says that it can take 6 months over a year for the surveillance to be done and with the COVID-19 situation it can be worse. My question is that I know that for applicants outside Canada they get the PR and when they land in Canada they start the surveillance. I want to know for the inland ones. In my case will I get the PR before of after surveillance done ?

Thank's.

Beth lee

Jan 23, 2021
Hi
Can someone help me out.
During my study permit, i was given medical surveillance notice. I have completed that after landing. Now i have applied for my pgwp(post graduate work permit), do i need to get a medical test again?
Can someone answer this?

Jjkk

Apr 29, 2021
Hello,

I am currently a temporary resident in Canada (with study permit). My PR application is under process. I received a medical surveillance notice for my medical exam. The message says that it can take 6 months over a year for the surveillance to be done and with the COVID-19 situation it can be worse. My question is that I know that for applicants outside Canada they get the PR and when they land in Canada they start the surveillance. I want to know for the inland ones. In my case will I get the PR before of after surveillance done ?

Thank's.

Hlo dear
I just want to ask when did you receive your PR? Before or after surveillance done?
Because i also received the email in which they mentioned about medical surveillance. So i am confused it does affect on my PR or not
Thanks

Reactions: Jatthwhwhwhs
Jun 25, 2021
Hlo dear
I just want to ask when did you receive your PR? Before or after surveillance done?
Because i also received the email in which they mentioned about medical surveillance. So i am confused it does affect on my PR or not
Thanks
Hi!! Did you receive your PR already? It’s been 2 months since I receive my medical surveillance and I havent got any letter nor PR.

Beth lee

Jan 23, 2021
Hi!! Did you receive your PR already? It’s been 2 months since I receive my medical surveillance and I havent got any letter nor PR.
Hi
Can you tell me if they put your file on hold until surveillance is cleared oryou have to apply again after clearing the medical?

isabell.L

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Hlo dear
Thanks
Hi, just want to know if you have any update? I also got a medical surveillance, I dunno if I must wait until it's done to get my PR?

isabell.L

Star Member
Jul 12, 2013
Do you have any upstate about your medical surveillance?
I received another email from IRCC after the 2nd IME regarding the Medical Surveillance, so I just made an appointment with health Authority, did another X-ray and the doctor said the X-ray remain the same as last year so I am fine. I paid the fee cos I am still waiting for the PR. Now I am waiting for IRCC's confirmation about complying Medical surveillance. I think people usually do it after landing, but my case is a bit complicated and took way longer than I expected, so I rather pay it and clear it and do not want to take any chance for them to delay my application any longer.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I received another email from IRCC after the 2nd IME regarding the Medical Surveillance, so I just made an appointment with health Authority, did another X-ray and the doctor said the X-ray remain the same as last year so I am fine. I paid the fee cos I am still waiting for the PR. Now I am waiting for IRCC's confirmation about complying Medical surveillance. I think people usually do it after landing, but my case is a bit complicated and took way longer than I expected, so I rather pay it and clear it and do not want to take any chance for them to delay my application any longer.
After you attend first appointment, the health services send IRCC compliance letter, keep checking our account as you will get a medical undertaking form which you need to send back and your PR will be granted.
Hope this helps.

Reactions: LIMAR

LIMAR

Oct 22, 2019
After you attend first appointment, the health services send IRCC compliance letter, keep checking our account as you will get a medical undertaking form which you need to send back and your PR will be granted.
Hope this helps.
Hi! do you know if IRCC will send you a letter of compliance after you visited local PHA? I am already a PR, and I email them to ask if they can send me a letter of compliance, they only told me to contact the Public health authority from Quebec.

" Please discuss any concerns with the Public Health Authority from Quebec as they should be receiving these results and put your file in compliance."

Does this mean I'm still on the surveillance list?