+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical surveillance

rockiemm11

Apr 18, 2019
hi just want to ask regarding medical surveillance. In case I did not comply my medical surveillance does it will get a chance to refuse my PR application in the future? Does anyone experience this? Thank you

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Are you a PR? Have you not complied with medical surveillance? Why? It isn’t a big deal so shouldn’t be avoided.

rockiemm11

Apr 18, 2019
Not yet but I'm planning to apply my PR application this coming november. So I'm just so worried if they will refuse or return my papers

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
hi just want to ask regarding medical surveillance. In case I did not comply my medical surveillance does it will get a chance to refuse my PR application in the future? Does anyone experience this? Thank you
One simple question
Why not ?
And the other thing is that it’s a moot point
You did not comply with a request by the Government, only time will tell

Last edited:

rockiemm11

Apr 18, 2019
One simple question
Why not ?
And the other thing is that it’s a moot point
You did not comply with a request by the Government, only time will tell
My schedule are not flexible to the date of my appointment. In case i will go to walk in clinic for my x-ray the is it acceptable?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No you have to go to public health appointed clinic you can’t go to any clinic Have you asked if they can change the appointment time? Medical surveillance isn’t a suggestion it is a requirement.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Not yet but I'm planning to apply my PR application this coming november. So I'm just so worried if they will refuse or return my papers
If you failed to comply as a Temporary Resident Visa holder, why do you believe that IRCC will think that you will comply if granted PR status, assuming that the same surveillance is ordered? Failure to comply with PR medical surveillance may be a cause for revocation, IIRC.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/medic/physicians/documents/PDF/tb-english-anglais.pdf

Last edited: