+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Surveillance Undertaking Code S 2.06

ashsense

Aug 18, 2022
Hello, I am an inland CEC EE Applicant and just today I received a Medical Surveillance Undertaking with Code S 2.06.

This form appeared under messages under the subject Correspondence Letter.

I did not receive any email from IRCC to reply with a filled form, nor any section opened up in the submitted documents to submit the filled form.

As per the list of codes given in this link (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/assessing/medical-assessment-coding.html) by IRCC, code S 2.06 has this definition: "Applicant has complied with a medical surveillance requirement from a previous immigration medical exam (IME). No requirement for medical surveillance."

So at this point, I am not sure what to do with this form.
Should I sign it and send it back through web form?
Can any help me out?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello, I am an inland CEC EE Applicant and just today I received a Medical Surveillance Undertaking with Code S 2.06.

I did not receive any email from IRCC to reply with a filled form, nor any section opened up in the submitted documents to submit the filled form.

As per the list of codes given in this link (https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/assessing/medical-assessment-coding.html) by IRCC, code S 2.06 has this definition: "Applicant has complied with a medical surveillance requirement from a previous immigration medical exam (IME). No requirement for medical surveillance."

Can any help me out?
Which application are you referring to PR? If yes then print it, sign it, scan it and send it back on the same email and then you will get golden email.

alwaysbeehappy

Star Member
Dec 17, 2022

Can any help me out?
How long did you wait after you did your medical surveillance?

ashsense

Aug 18, 2022
Which application are you referring to PR? If yes then print it, sign it, scan it and send it back on the same email and then you will get golden email.
As I said in the post, there was no email.
I received it in IRCC portal for express entry applicants, therefore I have no email to send it back to.

ashsense

Aug 18, 2022

Can any help me out?
Another update, I did not have to do anything and received the Portal confirmation on the same day i.e. Feb 3 , 2023

ashsense

Aug 18, 2022
I have a question, did you also undergo additional sputum test and xray? How long did it take for you to get cleared?
So when I first landed in Canada back in 2017 as a student, I had to go through a test within 30 days of landing.
I was supposed to receive a letter from IRCC at that time with the appointment details but I never recieved it. So I called them and they gave me an appointment nearby.
I only had to go through an XRay and after the appointment, it took about a week or two for IRCC to recieve the results from the hospital where I had my test done.

alwaysbeehappy

Star Member
Dec 17, 2022
So when I first landed in Canada back in 2017 as a student, I had to go through a test within 30 days of landing.
I was supposed to receive a letter from IRCC at that time with the appointment details but I never recieved it. So I called them and they gave me an appointment nearby.
I only had to go through an XRay and after the appointment, it took about a week or two for IRCC to recieve the results from the hospital where I had my test done.
Hi, thank you for sharing the info. I did my Sputum and Xray last year and I got the result already. I talked to the clinic and they said they will be sending the results to my regional public health unit (I am worried it might take time) I also checked in the notes that my medical is under S.02. I wonder if because of that it’s taking longer to process my PR.

How did you contact your health provider? Did you directly contact the regional Public Health Authority to follow up your compliance?

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
Hi, thank you for sharing the info. I did my Sputum and Xray last year and I got the result already. I talked to the clinic and they said they will be sending the results to my regional public health unit (I am worried it might take time) I also checked in the notes that my medical is under S.02. I wonder if because of that it’s taking longer to process my PR.

How did you contact your health provider? Did you directly contact the regional Public Health Authority to follow up your compliance?
bro you got remedical?

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
No bro, I passed my medical last Nov 30. However due to the history of inactive tuberculosis, I had to make sure I am clear of this TB
Ok any update on tracker?

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020

They contact you as per their wait time. Which province?