Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-08-2017
landed in ontario a week ago and tried to contact the responsible health authority in Ontarion but all are voice automated and just ask me to be redirected to a website?

quite lost...any comments are welcome about the experience regarding medical surveillance.

chitre.raunak

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
New Jersey
NOC Code......
landed in ontario a week ago and tried to contact the responsible health authority in Ontarion but all are voice automated and just ask me to be redirected to a website?

quite lost...any comments are welcome about the experience regarding medical surveillance.
Hi, Let me know if you were able to complete the surveillance process.

gagan128

Aug 2, 2018
Hlo
Pls help me ,I have not submitted medical surveillance form at airport .what should I do know. Kindly let me know

markmark1983

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-08-2017
Hlo
Pls help me ,I have not submitted medical surveillance form at airport .what should I do know. Kindly let me know
when you receive back your passport , there should be a medical surveillance letters and the numbers you need to call once you arrive in canada

user3009

Jul 3, 2017

Any luck with this?

markmark1983

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16-08-2017
just contact the number on the website provided based on the automated call.
as far as i know , when you provide your address to the immigration officer when you land in canada, the health authority will send you a letter as well? I received a letter like within a week , stating that I should contact the nearest health authority within the city where I am staying.

Reactions: user3009

user3009

Jul 3, 2017
just contact the number on the website provided based on the automated call.
as far as i know , when you provide your address to the immigration officer when you land in canada, the health authority will send you a letter as well? I received a letter like within a week , stating that I should contact the nearest health authority within the city where I am staying.
Many thanks for your reply.

Lourick05

Nov 7, 2018
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone! My husband received his Medical Surveillance Undertaking last friday and I was just wondering why he didn’t receive the email for passport request. Has anyone here experienced this too? Thank you.

Mmyenger

Apr 23, 2019
Hi everyone! My husband received his Medical Surveillance Undertaking last friday and I was just wondering why he didn’t receive the email for passport request. Has anyone here experienced this too? Thank you.

Hello i am in the exact same situation..
Have you received any updates so far?
I my husband got his medical surveillance on 18th June but we have not received the passport request yet

Mmyenger

Apr 23, 2019
Hi! We received the medical surveillance May 31 and they request his passport June 3. :)

Thank you so much for your response..
Just one small clarification did you receive the medical surveillance letter on May 21 or May 31 since you posted the earlier message on may 26..

I would really appreciate if you can clarify so that it will be easier for me to predict my time line as well and wrap things up

Lourick05

Nov 7, 2018
Category........
FAM
Thank you so much for your response..
Just one small clarification did you receive the medical surveillance letter on May 21 or May 31 since you posted the earlier message on may 26..

I would really appreciate if you can clarify so that it will be easier for me to predict my time line as well and wrap things up
oh yeah! Im sorry it was a mistake. We received the medical surveillance May 24 and they requested his passport May 27. :) And We passed his passport June 3 we got it back June 5.

Mmyenger

Apr 23, 2019
oh yeah! Im sorry it was a mistake. We received the medical surveillance May 24 and they requested his passport May 27. :) And We passed his passport June 3 we got it back June 5.

Hmm thank you for the response.. Hopefully we receive the passport request soon