Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Guys anybody medical has been changed to review in progress from passed?I am FST inland applicant and my medical was expired on May this year.so when should i expect to see passed in my cic account?So cic gonna give to me extension or they will request me to redo?
last week i called to IRCC and the agent told me my background check is completed and left medical only so officer is reviewing my previous medical report and they discussing to give me extension,so the agent told me wait for few weeks or days.
Please reply me if anyone had faced same issue.
Rabin

Reactions: nivek

nivek

Feb 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
11-05-2017
Guys anybody medical has been changed to review in progress from passed?I am FST inland applicant and my medical was expired on May this year.so when should i expect to see passed in my cic account?So cic gonna give to me extension or they will request me to redo?
last week i called to IRCC and the agent told me my background check is completed and left medical only so officer is reviewing my previous medical report and they discussing to give me extension,so the agent told me wait for few weeks or days.
Please reply me if anyone had faced same issue.
Rabin
Hey Rabin,

How long did it take for your medical status to revert back to Passed status? because even I had a similar issue, wherein on 26 June, my Medical status was in 'Passed' state whereas later in the day, the medical status went to 'Review in Progress'.

Previous status:-

Current status:-

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
My medical status was review in progress for one week and had changed to passed.They have extended mine for one year. For inlanders they will give extension but for outlanders they will ask to redo.
Good Luck

Last edited:
Dec 23, 2015
Hey Rabin,

How long did it take for your medical status to revert back to Passed status? because even I had a similar issue, wherein on 26 June, my Medical status was in 'Passed' state whereas later in the day, the medical status went to 'Review in Progress'.

Previous status:-

Current status:-

HI NAVIN,

WHAT CHANGE YOU HAD AFTER THIS?