+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Statment for a spouse

bobo

Aug 8, 2008
hi
could anyone please help me with the medical statment for a spouse. i am a canadian citizen sponsering my husband from Pakistan. i heard that on the day of his medical appointment he needs to take the medical paper with him on which the doctor will sign and also stamp the paper and return it to him? and send the medical report to missauga Canada. i am wondering if this is it or you dont need anything? i will really appreciate if someone could please help me out.
Thanksss

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

bobo said:
hi
could anyone please help me with the medical statment for a spouse. i am a canadian citizen sponsering my husband from Pakistan. i heard that on the day of his medical appointment he needs to take the medical paper with him on which the doctor will sign and also stamp the paper and return it to him? and send the medical report to missauga Canada. i am wondering if this is it or you dont need anything? i will really appreciate if someone could please help me out.
Thanksss
1. The DMP has the medical form (IMM 1017) and will give your spouse a copy to enclose with his application, that you send with your sponsorship to Mississauga.

PMM