+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MEDICAL RETEST AND AFTER

PARAMHAMS03

Dec 31, 2005
India
Hi PMM,

Would you be kind enough to throw some light on this.We have submitted the results of one more remedicals about a week back to the New Delhi High Commission. Today we received a call from an official of the High Commission enquiring as to why our passports have not been sent. My wife who is the principal applicant replied that we have been waiting for a word from the High commission in view of the repeated remedicals that she has had to undergo. My wife also promised to send it tomorrow but that it is absolutely necessary for her to have her passport back as early as possible as she may have to travel abroad on official purpose,to which the official was kind enough to say that he would certainly take care about that.

We are probably one of the oldest applicants having applied in 2000 and has been going through the medicals process since August 2004.

PMM, kindly let me know in case it is possible whether the Official's conversation with my wife is an indication of the fact that our case has atlast been cleared. Due to the immense frustration and mental agony that we have been going through any opinion from you is most welcome.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

PARAMHAMS03 said:
Hi PMM,

Would you be kind enough to throw some light on this.We have submitted the results of one more remedicals about a week back to the New Delhi High Commission. Today we received a call from an official of the High Commission enquiring as to why our passports have not been sent. My wife who is the principal applicant replied that we have been waiting for a word from the High commission in view of the repeated remedicals that she has had to undergo. My wife also promised to send it tomorrow but that it is absolutely necessary for her to have her passport back as early as possible as she may have to travel abroad on official purpose,to which the official was kind enough to say that he would certainly take care about that.

We are probably one of the oldest applicants having applied in 2000 and has been going through the medicals process since August 2004.

PMM, kindly let me know in case it is possible whether the Official's conversation with my wife is an indication of the fact that our case has atlast been cleared. Due to the immense frustration and mental agony that we have been going through any opinion from you is most welcome.
If finally seems that you may have seen the light at the end of the tunnel. If they are requesting the passports, they must be ready to issue COPR, so hopeuflly it won't be longer than 2 months for them to return them.

PMM

PARAMHAMS03

Dec 31, 2005
India
Thank you very much PMM.You have indeed been so helpful and encouraging not just to me but to so many others.May your service continue