+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical results not received by vo... what now?

harshanimrani

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-09-2008
Med's Request
03-03-2011
Med's Done....
23-04-2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
12-OCTOBER-2011
VISA ISSUED...
26-OCTOBER-2011
LANDED..........
with gold blessings very soon 2012
can u tell me when u send email Canada immigration and how nanny days took them to reply? because i have send them week before email no reply till now .

as i have done my medicals in end of April 2011

banrad

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
actually i went to vienna, but in vain :mad: ... i went there on monday and handed in my PP, but i was told they only issue PP with PR visa on tuesday and thursday. so if in the end you decide on going in person, make sure you do so on tue.or thur. ;)

nevertheless, i couldn´t come on the following day (tuesday) to pick my PP up as i´m away for the rest of the week, but the officer offered they would send my PP by reg.mail and assured me that it wouldn´t take more than a week for sure :)
so i expect to have my passport at the post office on the coming Monday ---- will tell you then if the VO made it as promised (less than a week)

well, it was the first time that an officer from the VO committed himself to a deadline instead of saying "in due time" or "soon" ;D ;D

if you´re in any doubts regarding the procedure of sending/collecting your PP, and the sought info is not provided on their web site, just drop a general question to the office.

medusa said:
thanks all! best of luck to everyone :)

@ banrad - congrats! will you be mailing your passport(s) or are you planning a little trip to vienna?

i have no time to go to vienna, what with exams and the start of the semester (i see your noc is 4131 so i'm assuming you know what i'm talking about). the email i received says they'll mail the passports back by registered mail but i know people have recently been picking up their passports at the ca embassy in belgrade... i'm confused. but i'll get that part sorted. now that i've got ppr, it's all good! 8)

medusa

Star Member
Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/4/2010
Doc's Request.
8/7/2010
AOR Received.
3/11/2010
Med's Request
27/05/2011.
Med's Done....
14/6/2011. received london 27/6/2011.
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12/9/2011.
VISA ISSUED...
28/9/2011
LANDED..........
24/5/2012
wow banrad, you got lucky and happened to come across a nice visa officer, one who might actually be a human being, capable of empathy! amazing! and this commitment to one week! completely unbelievable! i'm so happy it happened to you:) enjoy :D

i'll email them if i can't sort things out any other way, emailing the vo is always a last resort because you sort of count on their not answering, and then if they do... well, you're over the moon! already this is starting to seem a little like when your children are babies and they won't sleep, and they have trouble teething and you think you're going out of your mind and then when it's all over, you start going all wistful and it suddenly doesn't seem so bad... the human mind is one scary piece of works!

let me know when you get your passport! best of luck :)

medusa

Star Member
Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/4/2010
Doc's Request.
8/7/2010
AOR Received.
3/11/2010
Med's Request
27/05/2011.
Med's Done....
14/6/2011. received london 27/6/2011.
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12/9/2011.
VISA ISSUED...
28/9/2011
LANDED..........
24/5/2012
harshanimrani said:
can u tell me when u send email Canada immigration and how nanny days took them to reply? because i have send them week before email no reply till now .

as i have done my medicals in end of April 2011
i received an email saying they don't have my meds results on thursday, i emailed them thursday, faxed them friday and emailed them again, on monday they sent an email, beginning of working hours, saying they'll get in touch once they receive the meds results and then two weeks later to the day, i got ppr

don't tell me some of your documents have been lost too? also, my visa office is vienna, things seem to differ drastically from vo to vo, depending on the case load they have i guess. i'm sure vienna's case load is nothing compared to new delhi or london...

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
medusa said:
i received an email saying they don't have my meds results on thursday, i emailed them thursday, faxed them friday and emailed them again, on monday they sent an email, beginning of working hours, saying they'll get in touch once they receive the meds results and then two weeks later to the day, i got ppr

don't tell me some of your documents have been lost too? also, my visa office is vienna, things seem to differ drastically from vo to vo, depending on the case load they have i guess. i'm sure vienna's case load is nothing compared to new delhi or london...
I was thinking about you....glad that everything is good now....what a drama..phew. ??? Congratulations....just a little more of waiting then yu wil be here in Canada....Good luck to you.

Mitali

banrad

Star Member
May 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi, medusa,

Unbelievable as it may sound, i received my PP within the one week timeframe that the officer committed himself to :D

PP submitted in person: 12th September
Vissa issued: 13th Sept.
PP sent (as per postal stamp): 16th Sept.
PP received via reg. mail: 19th Sept. (sent as priority mail; sent on Friday, I got it on Monday... yeah, i live some 60 km from Vienna :D)

medusa said:
wow banrad, you got lucky and happened to come across a nice visa officer, one who might actually be a human being, capable of empathy! amazing! and this commitment to one week! completely unbelievable! i'm so happy it happened to you:) enjoy :D

i'll email them if i can't sort things out any other way, emailing the vo is always a last resort because you sort of count on their not answering, and then if they do... well, you're over the moon! already this is starting to seem a little like when your children are babies and they won't sleep, and they have trouble teething and you think you're going out of your mind and then when it's all over, you start going all wistful and it suddenly doesn't seem so bad... the human mind is one scary piece of works!

let me know when you get your passport! best of luck :)