+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Results have been received...what next ?

sanashok

Apr 13, 2005
have a question. I was checking the status of my application in ECAS and it says that Medical results have been received.

While i was reading a little further , this is what i found.

" DECISION
MADE
(A decision has been made at this point.) Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

So, based on the above explanation, if medicals results have been made does that mean that a final decision is already made ??

raulboss

Oct 25, 2006
well i have a same question i applied last year 2005 from new york and my file was transfered to l.a office in sept 2006 , now last week while i was checking my status online it says decision has been made on my application and that they will contact me regarding that decision . what does it means???

Noy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2006
When the case has been finalized, will there be a possibility of interview or just waiting for the PPR?. Thanks.

mikeramma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2006
Canada
Hey

Indeed, Finpro is right , this change in the e-cas to "decision made" means either PPR of rejection but since u made ur medicals i think that it is a good sign
good luck

Noy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2006
Finpro and Mikeramma, thanks guys. I really appreciate your help. I hope everyone will hear Passport Requests Soooooon!!!!

raulboss

Oct 25, 2006
but in my case i did not receive medical request so it means positive or negative but the decision has been made

Noy

Star Member
Aug 15, 2006
hi everyone, happy new year!

today my E-cas changed to Decision Made and our medical results have been received by CIC.

just like u guys, i want to know what will happen next?

raulboss, what's new with you.

thanks.

mikeramma

Star Member
Sep 15, 2006
Canada
Hey
My e-cas also changed to "Decision Made" last week and till now i am waiting but i can assure you that you will get the ppr this week or the next maximum.
Congratulations and good luck!!!

shocky

Dec 26, 2008
hey mike. just wondering when did your ecas say decision made, have you got any response from canada post? tracking info. thanks
seems lots of us from trackitt havent received our passports, i hope this week or next week. its crazy.

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo usa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2010
Doc's Request.
06-06-2011
Nomination.....
05-30-2010
AOR Received.
05-30-2011
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
05-30-2011
Med's Done....
06-13-2011
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
wait
VISA ISSUED...
wait
LANDED..........
wait
i read on ecase Medical results have been received but do dont know my finger print report clear or no ? please u guide me my finger cheqing date june 6 2011 8) :eek: :eek: 8) :eek:

humpakwatankaylog

Nov 4, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can order CAIPS notes to check if your finger prints were cleared or not but basically if the decision made is positive then they must have been clear!