+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Results have been received...what next ?

Jul 14, 2011
hi every body
my ecas is in process and i found a new line 1 mounth age " your medical results have been received" but i dont get my ppr yet , what does it mean , my visa office is damascus
We received your application for permanent residence on October 12, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 9, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 14, 2011.

Medical results have been received (22 October)

katie46

Sep 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Aug-2010
Doc's Request.
7-Oct-2011
Med's Request
25-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
5-April-2011
Dear,

I think you applied from outside canada, so you are almost in last steps. If your application approved they asking you come for landing. Most probably your application is in good stage that they asked you for your medical.I mean medical is last step before final decision. GOOD Luck

Jul 14, 2011
tnx guys,
you are right , i applied from out side canada ,i want to know if there is a possibility of rejection at this level or not? is my back ground check and security check done?
i am so worried because i done my medical more than 6 months

D

dottorre

Little off topic, but thanks for reading.

I am doing the hold residency process in Canada, and could anyone please answer the following regarding medicals? The paper work seems to contradict it self and there are few things that seem concerning to me?

1) Is it normal that the Doctor sends all relevant information direct to CIC? The document check list seems to state I should send the results with the application for residency?
2) Is it normal that the Doctor wont discuss the process with you and dose not actully give you any results?
3) If Q1 dont apply; Do I need to do the medical before sending the application or can I wait until they request it or similar as they claim its only valid for a year?
4) Is it normal for a person from a country with a better health care system to have to go though all this. My own government dose not seem to require medicals from Canadians to immigrate, and there are many health concerns that do not exhist in my own country but do in Canada? (Rabbies and West Nile Virus for instance)

Thank you for replying, I am but a novice at all this :D

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

dottorre said:
Little off topic, but thanks for reading.

I am doing the hold residency process in Canada, and could anyone please answer the following regarding medicals? The paper work seems to contradict it self and there are few things that seem concerning to me?

1) Is it normal that the Doctor sends all relevant information direct to CIC? The document check list seems to state I should send the results with the application for residency?
2) Is it normal that the Doctor wont discuss the process with you and dose not actully give you any results?
3) If Q1 dont apply; Do I need to do the medical before sending the application or can I wait until they request it or similar as they claim its only valid for a year?
4) Is it normal for a person from a country with a better health care system to have to go though all this. My own government dose not seem to require medicals from Canadians to immigrate, and there are many health concerns that do not exhist in my own country but do in Canada? (Rabbies and West Nile Virus for instance)

Thank you for replying, I am but a novice at all this :D
1. Yes, you get a receipt for the medical, the DMP sends the results to the Immigration Regional Medical Centre.
2. Yes, they are only supposed to inform you if you have a serious medical condition which you are not aware of.
3. If you are being sponsored by a spouse, you do it before and send the receipt with the application. If you are applying for any other class, you wait until CHC sends you the medical instructions.
4. If you don't like it that everyone has to have a medical, then don't apply.

D

dottorre

Thanks for your some what frank reply, if it was not alittle touchy

My question was not intended to cause offense, but as it seems to have already, I don't want to apply but when most of your family is Canadian one can get outvoted.

Thanks again