+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Result Submission online WP application

sumant24

Mar 5, 2017
ReemaSingh said:
Hi amy20

I got the email from CIC on 6 Feb and I have finished with my medical yesterday. The doctor told me that I don't have to submit anything the doctor will directly submit all the medical examination results to CIC. When I asked at the counter about the form they just gave me an acknowledgement and on asking they said that if you want you can submit this acknowledgement. But the question is how should I submit this acknowledgement? There is no option for uploading any document on my online account. I was wondering if anyone familiar/shares their experience on submitting the medical form when CIC asked about it?

Many Thanks,
Reema,
Hi Reema,

i got the medical request on same day (06 Feb) and completed medicals on 11-Feb. Since then , no update.
Mine is Company sponsored ICT work permit and my company attorney applied online, So i can not check my status in CIC website.
My company visa dept is saying just wait as they don't have any update from attorney.

Is there any change is your status? Did you get passport request?

manishuttara

Mar 8, 2017
Hi Reema,

Did you submit the employer compliance fee receipt too (as a proof that your employer has paid this fee)?
My employer only gave me the number (Axxxxxx) and said I do not need to submit the receipt! However, I have received an email from CIC asking for this receipt.
Can you tell me anything here? I have applied under LMIA-Exempt category.

sumant24

Mar 5, 2017
manishuttara said:
Hi Reema,

Did you submit the employer compliance fee receipt too (as a proof that your employer has paid this fee)?
My employer only gave me the number (Axxxxxx) and said I do not need to submit the receipt! However, I have received an email from CIC asking for this receipt.
Can you tell me anything here? I have applied under LMIA-Exempt category.

@ Hi manishuttara ,

Your application number start with Axxxxxxx? Did you apply online or paper? and from where did you apply?
Usually LMIA-Exempt is for Inter company tranfer, so your company or company attorney takes care of application right?

My company also applied Work permit (LMIA - Excempt) (ICT) for me. I sent the application forms to my company attorney, and they applied online.
My application number starts with Wxxxxxx

ReemaSingh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
@manishuttara: - Yes I have also included my employer compliance fee receipt in the employment offer document that I have submitted. You can ask the person who sends you the copy of your employment offer. They must have the copy of the receipt.

@sumant24: - My application number also starts with Wxxxxxxxx. Also, I have done my medical on Feb 9, and I checked my CIC account on 14 /15 Feb and it was showing medical status "Passed". But no update since then.

ReemaSingh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
@manishuttara : - I have also included the copy of email that includes the details of employment offer and employer compliance fee receipt

manishuttara

Mar 8, 2017
Hi Reema

My LMIA exempt is not inter company transfer. It is like my new employment there. But since it is an academic job I come under LMIA exempt category. Perhaps that's why my number starts with W*******. I applied from Bangalore, online. There is no company/ attorney involved. I gave my medical also as upfront medical exam.

I think I should ask my employer for the receipt too. He only gave me the number.

ReemaSingh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
Hi manishuttara

You are right the employment id number start with Axxxxxx and the application number starts with Wxxxxxx. You can also submit the email that you received from your employer that has your employment id number in it. I think that email should work fine.

sumant24

Mar 5, 2017
Hi ReemaSingh,

Could you please let me know how you submitted passport? Did you submit in-person at VFS? What is the process at VFS?

ReemaSingh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
@sumant24 :- Yes I submitted my passport in person. You just need to carry your original passport along with the passport request form and the fee (That has been mentioned on the VFS global website). Take the photocopy of your passport.