+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Result Submission online WP application

ReemaSingh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
Dear All,

I have a question regarding my medical result submission. I have applied for an online work permit on 13 Dec 2016 and CIC advised me to submit my medical examination. I got the IMM1017 form from CIC. I understand that doctor will submit the medical examination result to the CIC. But I would like to known do I also need to submit this form back to my CIC online account? Anyone please share tour experience.

Many Thanks,
Reema,

amy20

Jan 16, 2017
Hi Reema

When did CIC come back for medical request and when u applied did u attache medical upfront paper?

amy20

Jan 16, 2017
ReemaSingh said:
Dear All,

I have a question regarding my medical result submission. I have applied for an online work permit on 13 Dec 2016 and CIC advised me to submit my medical examination. I got the IMM1017 form from CIC. I understand that doctor will submit the medical examination result to the CIC. But I would like to known do I also need to submit this form back to my CIC online account? Anyone please share tour experience.

Many Thanks,
Reema,
Hi Reema

When did CIC come back for medical request and when u applied did u attache medical upfront paper?

ReemaSingh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
Hello Amy20

I have applied online from INDIA. I have submitted all the documents that were mentioned in the document checklist

Thanks
Reema,

amy20

Jan 16, 2017
ReemaSingh said:
Hello Amy20

I have applied online from INDIA. I have submitted all the documents that were mentioned in the document checklist

Thanks
Reema,
Hi Reema

Basically they are asking you to submit medical upfront again . The actual medical report the designated doctor or hospital will sent CIC . But you have to submit a form which says you have taken medical examination . And i saw from your post that you applied online from India on 13 dec , when did CIC ask you for form again?

ReemaSingh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
Hi amy20

I got the email from CIC on 6 Feb and I have finished with my medical yesterday. The doctor told me that I don't have to submit anything the doctor will directly submit all the medical examination results to CIC. When I asked at the counter about the form they just gave me an acknowledgement and on asking they said that if you want you can submit this acknowledgement. But the question is how should I submit this acknowledgement? There is no option for uploading any document on my online account. I was wondering if anyone familiar/shares their experience on submitting the medical form when CIC asked about it?

Many Thanks,
Reema,

Reactions: pritiwalia

amy20

Jan 16, 2017
ReemaSingh said:
Hi amy20

I got the email from CIC on 6 Feb and I have finished with my medical yesterday. The doctor told me that I don't have to submit anything the doctor will directly submit all the medical examination results to CIC. When I asked at the counter about the form they just gave me an acknowledgement and on asking they said that if you want you can submit this acknowledgement. But the question is how should I submit this acknowledgement? There is no option for uploading any document on my online account. I was wondering if anyone familiar/shares their experience on submitting the medical form when CIC asked about it?

Many Thanks,
Reema,
Hi Reema

Did you submit acknowledegement ?

ReemaSingh

Star Member
Dec 17, 2016
Hi amy20

No, I didn't submit yet. There is no link to upload the receipt/acknowledgement. On searching, I found this link "http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t170241.0.html". So at the moment, I am waiting for any reply on this post. Would be great if anyone shares his/her experience.

Thanks,
Reema,

amy20

Jan 16, 2017
ReemaSingh said:
Hi amy20

No, I didn't submit yet. There is no link to upload the receipt/acknowledgement. On searching, I found this link "http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t170241.0.html". So at the moment, I am waiting for any reply on this post. Would be great if anyone shares his/her experience.

Thanks,
Reema,
Usually doctor sends directly or upload online if they have online account .

The acknowledgment letter you can submit when you doing medical upfront

amy20

Jan 16, 2017
ReemaSingh said:
Hi amy20

Many Thanks,
Reema,
Hi Reema

Is there any change in your work permit online status ? As mine is showing medical result reviewed. So just want to know the status?

amy20

Jan 16, 2017
ReemaSingh said:
Hi Amy20

It means they have already seen your medical results.

Reema,
Hi Reema

If your application is approved let me know pls as both of us submitted the application on same day.

sumant24

Mar 5, 2017
Hi,

My Company applied for ICT Work permit on 02-Jan-2017. I got medical request on 06-Feb-2017. I completed medicals on 11-feb. Since then, i haven't received any update.

Any guess on how long it would take to get passport request after medicals?