+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical result received???

gab84

Nov 20, 2007
Hi everyone,

Its my first post in the forum. The app. of my wife is in process in Mexico and on the CIC website, its written that her medical results have been received.

What does that mean??? Can someone tell me where they are in the process when they received the medical result??? Does that mean anything at all or it means that they are at (the beginning, middle, end)???

Thanks for you help

LCS

May 5, 2005
I highly doubt you are at the end. The medical being received is only one part of all the documents that you submitted. I take it to mean it was received at the Embassy from the doctor who performed it, and now that the package is complete, they will start to go over allll the documents in your package and assess everything. This is about half way. Keep in mind that even if a "Decision is made", that decision does not necessarily mean yes.
Good luck to you.

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
gab84 if you could tell us when did you apply and when did you recieve the Acknowledgement of Receipt, maybe then someone could give you better idea at what stage your application is in process.

gab84

Nov 20, 2007
YEs sure,

August 31th 2007 ....Mexico received the file
Sept. 13th 2007.... They started to proceed the app.
oct. 1st ..... Medical results received
Nov 6 .... CSQ approved and sent to MExico

Thats my time line...
Also we got married June 8th and none of us have criminal and immimgration background. No kids and we were both at our first mariage.
Hope this can help!

Thanks

Gotchaa

Star Member
Aug 9, 2007
your process seems be going very smooth and hopefully if all goes well in my opinion your case should be finalized by April 2007. However, this could take longer too, please check the below website to see how much time they are taking to finalize the cases in Mexico. Hope this helps.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/05-fc-spouses.asp#west