+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical result NOT received

Zooz86

Jan 10, 2019
Hi all

PLEASE HELP

i have done my medical test two weeks ago but when ever i check the online profile it does not show that they have received my medical result is it NORMAL or WHAT SHALL I DO

i have checked with the panel physician ( IOM ) and they said we have submitted the result and it is ok no problem with it

Why it does not show on my online profile what shall i do.

ZOOZ

Ameeroov

Star Member
May 11, 2017
Mississauga
Hi all

PLEASE HELP

i have done my medical test two weeks ago but when ever i check the online profile it does not show that they have received my medical result is it NORMAL or WHAT SHALL I DO

i have checked with the panel physician ( IOM ) and they said we have submitted the result and it is ok no problem with it

ZOOZ
If you have the receipt you are fine , I believe it’s a technical issue , though you can send a web inquiry with the receipt and they will fix it

Ranolive

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hi all

PLEASE HELP

ZOOZ
It appears online after 20 working days