+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical requested after upfront medical.

murraymp

Jul 18, 2017
Hi I'm an inland express entry candidate. FSW
AOR 20th December
Updated on February 1st to say we are reviewing your medical results.
(I submitted medical upfront, completed in October 2018 as I expected my invite sooner than December)

On February 2nd I received an email that i had a message in my account. When I checked the medical status had changed to
- We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.

The message does not seem to be specific to my case It seems like a standard medical request and It doesn't state anything about the validity of my currently submitted medical results.

[e.g.
Medical Examination Instructions

These medical instructions are being issued as your immigration application has reached the stage where medical examination results are now required. Please read these instructions carefully.

When to complete your Immigration Medical Examination
You are required to undergo the medical examination within 30 days of the date of this letter. Failure to do so may result in the refusal of your immigration application.

etc.]

Has anyone been in this situation before, is it a system error or am i required to get another medical even though my current medical is still valid?

I immediately raised a CSR on Saturday but I am still awaiting an update (Hopefully this evening or tomorrow). I don't really want to have to spend more money on yet another medical.

murraymp

Jul 18, 2017
I submitted my medical paperwork again through CSE and a day later it updated that I had passed the medical exam

I then had a request for RCMP fingerprints which I uploaded immediately.

Seems like everything is in order now.

Reactions: Holyange

Holyange

Aug 17, 2018
I submitted my medical paperwork again through CSE and a day later it updated that I had passed the medical exam

Great! All the best to you!

sandeep667

Feb 6, 2019

Please let me know what are your timelines. I have received similar letter and completed my medicals. How much time is needed forPPR ?