+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Request

goudam

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
I got a medical request through my online portal with IME number, will hospital let IRCC know that we undergone medicals as soon as we visit panel physician? or, will IRCC know only after they receive medicals results from hospital as the request letter says, we need to undergo it within 30 days., ?

goudam

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
Once the doctor has all the results they will send them to IRCC.
yeah, I understand that. However, results may take up to 10 business days to come, let's say, if the medical exam done on 27th day and results may come like 35th day or something which will exceed the given timeline of 30 days, right. My question is that, will panel physician update the system that, this IME number has initiated the test already. ?

miguelca

May 6, 2021
The eMedical system will record all the interactions with you.
Once you leave the doctor you will left with a paper, that says you have performed the tests… but you don’t have the results yet.
You can upload that sheet and be in peace

goudam

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
The eMedical system will record all the interactions with you.
Once you leave the doctor you will left with a paper, that says you have performed the tests… but you don’t have the results yet.
You can upload that sheet and be in peace
Yes, they give a sheet. However, I do not have option to upload in my online account (only i got request online). Webform, these days takes more than 14 days/. And not sure even officer looking web form, thats why i am wondering that if e-medicals have information that test is initiated, would be better