+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Request

aziren

May 3, 2018
Hi everyone, I just want to ask if once i received medical request what is my chance. My PR sponsor filed our application under conjugal. im from philippines and married but separated 6yrs ago. my partner and i is 4yrs already ang visited me 2-3 times. i already file a annulment 2yrs ago maybe but until now now update yet as pre trial hearing is always rescheduled.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks.

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Hi everyone, I just want to ask if once i received medical request what is my chance. My PR sponsor filed our application under conjugal. im from philippines and married but separated 6yrs ago. my partner and i is 4yrs already ang visited me 2-3 times. i already file a annulment 2yrs ago maybe but until now now update yet as pre trial hearing is always rescheduled.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks.
If your question is what are the chances of receiving PR once you've received the medical request, the answer is the two are completely unrelated. Everyone has to undergo a medical and receiving a request does not indicate anything in terms of the status of your application.

Reactions: niamahmoud

aziren

May 3, 2018
Thank you very much for your reply. simply means that our application is still unsure eventhough we received the AOR, eligibilty to sponsor, UCI, Application No. and medical reuqest?

kcward7

VIP Member
May 4, 2017
Thank you very much for your reply. simply means that our application is still unsure eventhough we received the AOR, eligibilty to sponsor, UCI, Application No. and medical reuqest?
Yes, all of those things have no bearing on your approval once they start processing the applicant's side.

aziren

May 3, 2018
thank you so much for your kind reply. hoping that VO will grant us. Conjugal is the way that we could live together and start our family.