+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Request

Chasecaleb

Aug 23, 2017
Hi All,

How's your application progress? We are still waiting MR right now
In-land applicant here, Applied Nov 2016, AOR January 2017. BG at NA. anyone knows what this means.

AABH

Sep 8, 2013
Hi All,

How's your application progress? We are still waiting MR right now
In-land applicant here, Applied Nov 2016, AOR January 2017. BG at NA. anyone knows what this means.
July 2016 inland applicants start getting MR this month

Chasecaleb

Aug 23, 2017
July 2016 inland applicants start getting MR this month
I realized everything is case to case basis. I have a close friend who applied Paper base, Oct 2016, AOR Dec 2016. MR last May, and now PPR while im still stuck waiting for MR. We work for the same company.

ashuindian

VIP Member
Jan 5, 2016
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
4Jan16
Nomination.....
01Jun16
AOR Received.
17Jan17
File Transfer...
09 Feb17
Med's Request
08 Jun17
Med's Done....
13 Jun17
Passport Req..
05-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
22-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-05-2018
I realized everything is case to case basis. I have a close friend who applied Paper base, Oct 2016, AOR Dec 2016. MR last May, and now PPR while im still stuck waiting for MR. We work for the same company.
Actually your friend is outland applicant and u r inland. This is the main difference.

jazz kam

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
App. Filed.......
January 09,2017
AOR Received.
March 06,2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
February 13,2018
Passport Req..
April 12,2018
LANDED..........
May 03,2018
No, my friend is inland applicant too, paper based. I said we work at the same company. I'm inland applicant too, paper based.
wow, that was fast

is he single or he applied with spouse ??

Chasecaleb

Aug 23, 2017
wow, that was fast

is he single or he applied with spouse ??
We are almost the same case, with Spouse. My friend has 1 kid, and I have 2 kids, but my youngest is Canadian Citizen. my spouse not working, friends spouse working, but both have open work permits. in terms of total household income, I'd say we are almost the same. initially both of us almost has the same timeline, up to RPRF request, which mine was on March, them was on Feb. so in line with our 1 month difference. then suddenly they ask them for extra police clearance last may and 1 week after MR. I was expecting I'd get MR too after a month as our per normal gap. The time I was expecting MR request, it did happen last June, 2nd week, showing on my account as action is required and saying we have request for medical exam, but I did not receive any message nor email and apparently a technical glitch which happen to most here. up to now, my account still shows action is required and have not receive any medical request at all. my friend finally got their PPR, and ours still stuck on this technical glitch with no MR yet. =(

Last edited:
Reactions: Drigobrazil

jazz kam

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
SYDNEY, NS
App. Filed.......
January 09,2017
AOR Received.
March 06,2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
February 13,2018
Passport Req..
April 12,2018
LANDED..........
May 03,2018
We are almost the same case, with Spouse. My friend has 1 kid, and I have 2 kids, but my youngest is Canadian Citizen. my spouse not working, friends spouse working, but both have open work permits. in terms of total household income, I'd say we are almost the same. initially both of us almost has the same timeline, up to RPRF request, which mine was on March, them was on Feb. so in line with our 1 month difference. then suddenly they ask them for extra police clearance last may and 1 week after MR. I was expecting I'd get MR too after a month as our per normal gap. The time I was expecting MR request, it did happen last June, 2nd week, showing on my account as action is required and saying we have request for medical exam, but I did not receive any message nor email and apparently a technical glitch which happen to most here. up to now, my account still shows action is required and have not receive any medical request at all. my friend finally got their PPR, and ours still stuck on this technical glitch with no MR yet. =(
Interesting !!

you will receive your's soon. Good luck

Drigobrazil

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
edmonton-ab
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-12-2016
Nomination.....
17-05-2017
AOR Received.
08-08-2017
IELTS Request
no need
Med's Request
Mar-22-2018
Med's Done....
Mar-26-2018
What is noc?

Hadenuff

Sep 14, 2017
Hi, July 2016 applicant. Been waiting for MR call, I haven't heard anything yet an it's getting frustrating as there is a new senior manager at my workplace that is trying everything to get rid of me. Am so tired and seriously praying this PR process is done soon as in November it'll be 16months since they acknowledged my applicatiom, and my work permit will expire in October

Chasecaleb

Aug 23, 2017
Hi, July 2016 applicant. Been waiting for MR call, I haven't heard anything yet an it's getting frustrating as there is a new senior manager at my workplace that is trying everything to get rid of me. Am so tired and seriously praying this PR process is done soon as in November it'll be 16months since they acknowledged my applicatiom, and my work permit will expire in October

16 months since they acknowledge meaning (AOR)? coz the processing count should start the time you sent the application, which will show on your AOR when did they receive the application right? so you might be well over 16 months by nov if that is the case, you should be calling them I guess? also did you apply for your work permit renewal? our work permit will expire this November, and I already applied for the renewal of our work permit last aug 21

Chasecaleb

Aug 23, 2017
Interesting !!

you will receive your's soon. Good luck
I forgot to mention that the day the false medical request status was updated on my account due to the tech glitch they had, me and my families individual UCI numbers appeared in our log ins. I am not sure if this is an enhancement update on the site, or the individual UCI numbers will appear if MR is really requested. anyone knows?

Hadenuff

Sep 14, 2017
16 months since they acknowledge meaning (AOR)? coz the processing count should start the time you sent the application, which will show on your AOR when did they receive the application right? so you might be well over 16 months by nov if that is the case, you should be calling them I guess? also did you apply for your work permit renewal? our work permit will expire this November, and I already applied for the renewal of our work permit last aug 21
Yes since AOR, I've called on several occassions but never get through. Even got my local MP to contact them. I already asked my workplace to get my work permit extended and am still waiting for the head office to give us approval.