Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
My AOR is 29th March and I received an additional document request for IMM5476 on 30th May even though I don't have a consultant. I added my wife (accompanying spouse) as the representative as I had to choose one. After uploading the document, the update was next step is background check.

My medicals have not yet been passed. However, with the update yesterday, my medical status has changed to, "We have requested a medical examination. Please check messages for more details." I have submitted my medicals upfront and there is no message in my account. can anyone tell me if this is a bug. If not, how do I get that message?

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Anybody has any suggestions?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Please call to IRCC if you are doubt because from yesterday IRCC have changed their my cic account format.So most likely that is also bug.Even I called yesterday because I see in my cic account we need additional documents to process your application please check message below but nothing was there and the agents told me that they haven't requested me anything now.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
no. the wait time was too long and then got disconnected

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
My AOR is 29th March and I received an additional document request for IMM5476 on 30th May even though I don't have a consultant. I added my wife (accompanying spouse) as the representative as I had to choose one. After uploading the document, the update was next step is background check.

My medicals have not yet been passed. However, with the update yesterday, my medical status has changed to, "We have requested a medical examination. Please check messages for more details." I have submitted my medicals upfront and there is no message in my account. can anyone tell me if this is a bug. If not, how do I get that message?
It's probably a glitch in the system. An upfront medical is a requirement for EE. If you hadn't included one, they would have refused your application. They wouldn't ask for another one. That said, you should try calling them again later, just to be sure.

soh075

Aug 22, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
Speaking 6.5, Writing 7.0, Reading 7.0, Listening 7.5

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
no. the wait time was too long and then got disconnected
Just to help u out. On one of their fb page, cic said that if your status requested a medic exam but you don't receive any e-mail from them. U can safely ignore it bc it is a bug.

I dont have that photo here, but u can go on fb and checj their page.

Gud luck

progression

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Isfijob
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's probably a glitch in the system. An upfront medical is a requirement for EE. If you hadn't included one, they would have refused your application. They wouldn't ask for another one. That said, you should try calling them again later, just to be sure.
Are you sure about the upfront medical for EE? I was told that I can submit my documents without the medical and would receive a request for it.

KNIGHTRIDER14

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017

hi Xpressentry,
i have same situation like urs.i called dem yesterday and dey said everything is fine.passing medicals isnt necessary a stage for ur process,it can happen nytime, and she said my appl is in fact ahead of others with same aor coz my appl in in progress(like URS)they have assessed the eligibilty and just have to start background check.and she said its a glitch which will be rectified in a week or so.so all i can assure u is ur NOT ALONE.According to me der are6 ppl inc u between 28-31 march AOR.n um sure ur medicals will pass with in couple of days.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
You can see the update on CIC http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp

We are currently experiencing very high traffic on our online services. You may have difficulty accessing them. We are working to resolve this issue.

• If you are unable to submit a document on time as a result of the technical difficulties, try again over the next few days. If you are concerned about missing your deadline, submit the requested documents using the IRCC Webform.
  • You may see an incorrect application status asking for a medical exam or additional documents. If you actually need to send any documents or do a medical, you will see a message in your account and a letter explaining what you need to do.
glitch

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Are you sure about the upfront medical for EE? I was told that I can submit my documents without the medical and would receive a request for it.
This is not true. You need medical upfront, its a requirement.

Reactions: progression

spth38

Jan 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-06-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
Passport Req..
30-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2017
LANDED..........
19-10-2017
Guys, it can be a glitch.

We are currently experiencing very high traffic on our online services. You may have difficulty accessing them. We are working to resolve this issue.

• If you are unable to submit a document on time as a result of the technical difficulties, try again over the next few days. If you are concerned about missing your deadline, submit the requested documents using the IRCC Webform.
  • You may see an incorrect application status asking for a medical exam or additional documents. If you actually need to send any documents or do a medical, you will see a message in your account and a letter explaining what you need to do.
Continue to Sign-In Partner