+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical request??

shaan2030

Feb 27, 2009
I was asked to submit my medical, but at presenet I am living in UK and my wife
is in Bangladesh. Is there any problem if I do my medical from UK and my wife's from
Bangladesh? Seniors please advise.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

shaan2030 said:
I was asked to submit my medical, but at presenet I am living in UK and my wife
is in Bangladesh. Is there any problem if I do my medical from UK and my wife's from
Bangladesh? Seniors please advise.
No, but the DMP should send the results to the Regional Medical Centre responsible for processing the principle applicant's file.

PMM

vamsi001

Star Member
Jul 11, 2009
i did my medical in the u.k and my wife did hers in nigeria but we instructed the doctor
in nigeria to forward the results of my wife's medical to london where the application for our PR
was being processed. Just make sure the doctors in bangladesh and u.k are one of the DMPs(designated medical practitioners) on the
list approved by CHC.
Good luck.

shaan2030

Feb 27, 2009
Thank you very much to PMM & Vamsi001.

As I am the principal applicant presently living in uk and my PR is being process in Bangladesh,
so, I have to ask the dmp in uk to forward my file to the dmp in Bangladesh,
so that both of our medical (My wife & myself) can be forwarded together, isn't it?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

shaan2030 said:
Thank you very much to PMM & Vamsi001.

As I am the principal applicant presently living in uk and my PR is being process in Bangladesh,
so, I have to ask the dmp in uk to forward my file to the dmp in Bangladesh,
so that both of our medical (My wife & myself) can be forwarded together, isn't it?
No, the UK DMP sends the medical to RMC in New Delhi and the DMP for your spouse does the same.

PMM