+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical request with no instructions and no form

empatio

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Hello,

I've got medical request and I have ~1 month for submission. I've already booked an appointment and was told that I should bring Medical report form with me. But I didn't get that. i searched through my online application, but couldn't find anything. I checked messages (found only the request). In Supported documents section, it says

"Replacement Needed
Proof of medical exam (required)"

The request says: "The required medical forms and instructions have been sent by mail or e-mail to the address provided on your original application form."

I can't find it though.

I will appreciate any help.

Thank you!

Reactions: KandyK

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017
Hello,

I've got medical request and I have ~1 month for submission. I've already booked an appointment and was told that I should bring Medical report form with me. But I didn't get that. i searched through my online application, but couldn't find anything. I checked messages (found only the request). In Supported documents section, it says

"Replacement Needed
Proof of medical exam (required)"

The request says: "The required medical forms and instructions have been sent by mail or e-mail to the address provided on your original application form."

I can't find it though.

I will appreciate any help.

Thank you!
It should be in your mycic account .
Go to bottom of page. Click on this icon (>) and it should expand to show medical form and instructions .

empatio

Star Member
May 23, 2017
It should be in your mycic account .
Go to bottom of page. Click on this icon (>) and it should expand to show medical form and instructions .
Thank you KandyK!

Unfortunatelly if I click on (>) , it just shows me a message saying that my application has been linked to my account.

If I click on "Check status and messages", in the bottom, there's (>) by every message. The last one is the medical request and if I click (>), it just offers me to "View this message", but there are still no instructions, neither the form. I made sure to click all (>)s twice :)

Do you have any idea where it can be othewise?

Reactions: KandyK

KandyK

Feb 9, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
13-03-2017
Doc's Request.
O4-04-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
File Transfer...
05/10/2017
Med's Request
19/07/2017
Med's Done....
03/08/2017
LANDED..........
10/19/2017
Thank you KandyK!

Unfortunatelly if I click on (>) , it just shows me a message saying that my application has been linked to my account.

If I click on "Check status and messages", in the bottom, there's (>) by every message. The last one is the medical request and if I click (>), it just offers me to "View this message", but there are still no instructions, neither the form. I made sure to click all (>)s twice :)

Okay i would suggest u call ircc asap as early as Monday so they can fix the issue.

Reactions: empatio

yellow_cake

Jan 28, 2018
Thank you KandyK!

Have you tried clicking on "View this message"? It should open/download a PDF document with instructions and the request form.

Last edited:

empatio

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Have you tried clicking on "View this message"? It should open/download a PDF document with instructions and the request form.
Hi yellow_cake,

Yes, I've tried that. But the only message it shows (in PDF as you mentioned) is the request. I still need the form I'm supposed to bring to doctor's appointment with me. And I can't find that.

Gaziz123

Mar 6, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
AOR Received.
17-04-2018
Med's Request
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
26-04-2018
Hi yellow_cake,

Yes, I've tried that. But the only message it shows (in PDF as you mentioned) is the request. I still need the form I'm supposed to bring to doctor's appointment with me. And I can't find that.
Most of the doctors these days use the e-medical I think you just need your file number or the email that was sent by CIC.

empatio

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Most of the doctors these days use the e-medical I think you just need your file number or the email that was sent by CIC.
That's a good point! The doctor I booked my appointment with told me to bring it, but I'll call him to make sure it's necessary. Thank you.

mr .j

Mar 1, 2018
jus give them your UCI number and they will pull out ur medical form Dont worry.

iwent for medical yesterday and mine MF was completly blank.

Reactions: empatio

Sebeck

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi yellow_cake,

My pdf was formatted as follows: The request letter, then a blank page, THEN the form, on the third page of the pdf. I almost didn't see it myself. Maybe that's your case too?

empatio

Star Member
May 23, 2017
My pdf was formatted as follows: The request letter, then a blank page, THEN the form, on the third page of the pdf. I almost didn't see it myself. Maybe that's your case too?
I didn't have it anywhere. I called to IRCC today and they told me they had some issues last week and many people haven't received the form with instructions. So they will resend it to me with the right documents.

Reactions: Sebeck