AOR Received.
November 2, 2010
Med's Request
May 9, 2011
Med's Done....
May 19, 2011 and May 26, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
AINP provincial nominee thru Semi Skilled Category Sent application package to Canadian Embassy Manila and now awaiting for Medical request since 4 months ago.

Please share your experience on how many month to wait for medical request after paying the processing fee and also the right of permanent resident fee.

smiling face

Star Member
Apr 28, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CANADIAN EMBASSY MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 5, 2010
Doc's Request.
August 12, 2010
Nomination.....
September 8, 2010
AOR Received.
November 2, 2010
Med's Request
May 9, 2011
Med's Done....
May 19, 2011 and May 26, 2011
Passport Req..
waiting
smiling face said:
AINP provincial nominee thru Semi Skilled Category Sent application package to Canadian Embassy Manila and now awaiting for Medical request since 4 months ago.

Please share your experience on how many month to wait for medical request after paying the processing fee and also the right of permanent resident fee.

AND AS OF NOW IT TURNS 5-MOS. ALREADY BUT STILL NO MEDICAL REQUEST...........
PROCESSING TIMES INDICATED IN MY AOR IS 11MONTHS ONLY........
ANY SIMILAR CASES... PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE...THANK YOU :D=========

3hm

Star Member
Dec 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just to give you an idea,

mine is under AINP family stream, received AOR July 2010 and Medical Request end of January 2011 that is about six(6) months. so, relax yours is coming very soon. :D

ladyjen

Jul 5, 2011
Hi Smiling face!

I hope you could give an advice. Im still waiting for my AINP result. I already got my file number in January 2011.Now, they sent an email requesting for my pay stubs and work schedule. Here's my problem, I have lots of hours that has no overtime pay. I have signed an overtime agreement that in excess of 48 hours or more in a week, they are gonna give an off with pay. If in case on time off they still need me for work that's the time they will pay a time and half as overtime pay. I'm nervous they might disapprove my application because the company did not give that agreement that I signed. Do you know any similar case? This is opposite to those applicants that have shorter hours.
Thank you so much and hope to heat from you soon :(

D

donatello

Hi. This topic has been helpful for me, in a way. I see that the time frame for waiting for the medical from the time of payment of fee would be 6 months. But I see on this thread that this is for AINP Semi-skilled workers. What about the time frame for AINP Skilled workers? Can anyone shed information about this? I just submitted everything in Manila 3 days ago & paid for the fee, what is the time frame for us to wait for their call on the medical? Would it be 6 months too? Thanks ;D