+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Request from Singapore

yunusee

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
Dear Members,

Have anybody received medical request from Singapore Visa office? If Yes, Pls lell me me NOC and time line.

Yunus

yunusee

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
Have any update of medical request letter of the applicant bearing visa office -Sinpapore (especially NOC 0213)

Siam123

May 28, 2009
Hi
I'm also an applicant to CIC Singapore.
Applied in Feb 2009 and got AOR from CIO sydney.
Sent full application in May to Singapore and as per eCase they started processing on 28th May2009.
But I havent received any response form them. Its been long time comparing other applicant from
other Visa office. I'm getting worried. My NOC is 4131
Siam123

yunusee

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
@siam,

According to the status, my one has started on June 09, 2009.

I think you should get medical received very soon according to Pakistan and Indian Visa office.
Have you applied thorugh consulting office or by yourself?

Keep update.............

Siam123

May 28, 2009
@Yunusee
I have applied by myself.
I hope that we will get our medicals soon.
I will update this thread after getting further response form CIC Singapore.
Siam

Topaz

Feb 19, 2009
Hi Yunusee & Siam

Same story as me guys ! :(

Send full application in May 2nd to Singapore office., haven't heard anything yet. NOC 9212

But since we applied more or less at the same time and we all haven't heard anything, that would mean they have not finalized their processing yet.

Just pray and have faith.

God Bless

yunusee

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
Hello Siam & Topaj,

Thanks for reply. From the discussion of this forum i am seeing that different visa office have different character. According to the visa office of New Delhi and Islamabad, It is taking 40-60 days. I thinks there may be remain a common instruction for about 90 days to the visa offices to issue the letter. So, we have to patience. Just pray to allah.

My request is, just keep update like the members of Pakistani to share our positions. After India & Pakistan may be it is our time.

aghijan

Star Member
Oct 16, 2007
Aor June 2005
Medicals done: June 2009

Case with AEO (sent in Jan 2009)
Police Certificate sent July 2009 (CIC received yesterday)

Awaiting passport request.

Topaz

Feb 19, 2009
Congrats aghijan

Yunusee,
Based on your information of 90 days for the Singapore office, we may be receiving our Medical request letters at the end of August. Perhaps in 7 weeks time.

The letter that I have received from them stated this about the processing time:

Applications for permanent residence in Canada in the category that you have applied to require on average 6 months to process at this office. If you have not received any instructions from this office within 6 months, you are requested to contact this office directly.

So I guess between now and the end of October, the letter may come, if everything else has been approved.

Keep praying! :)

Will post once i hear anything.

Good luck to all!

Siam123

May 28, 2009
Good News
Just received medical request.
Right now I'm at work and got a call from home.
I'm so happpppppppppppyyyyyyy.
Siam

yunusee

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
Hi Siam, Congratulations..................

You r the first person in this forum (of singapore visa office) who got this news in new system.

yunusee

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
Hello Siam,

I have not found any information to in Trackitt.com. Please update everything in trackitt. It will be helpful for us.

Topaz

Feb 19, 2009
Hey Siam

Congrats!!! There is hope for the rest of us who have sent our application to the Singapore Visa Office.

Go and do your medicals quickly so that they can finish processing your application.

Good luck to the rest of us.

yunusee

Star Member
Jan 23, 2009
Topaz said:
Hey Siam

Congrats!!! There is hope for the rest of us who have sent our application to the Singapore Visa Office.

Go and do your medicals quickly so that they can finish processing your application.

Good luck to the rest of us.
Hello Topaz,

Please update your information in trackitt.com.