12-01-2016
Med's Done....
24-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2016
LANDED..........
August end
Hello everyone
My query is will the canadian high commission notify through only email or they will update in the tracking link too for the medical. Can you please tell me how they will notify for the medical?

zuif

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nepaluser said:
Hello everyone
My query is will the canadian high commission notify through only email or they will update in the tracking link too for the medical. Can you please tell me how they will notify for the medical?
High commission will only notify through the email for medical. I think the tracking link is used by vfs only, not by the high commission.

Nepaluser

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2016
File Transfer...
16-06-2016
Med's Request
12-01-2016
Med's Done....
24-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2016
LANDED..........
August end
Ok but i havent got any email stating that they have received my application but in tracking link they have updated thate my application is being processed. Will I not receive any email after they received my application?

zuif

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nepaluser said:
Ok but i havent got any email stating that they have received my application but in tracking link they have updated thate my application is being processed. Will I not receive any email after they received my application?
Nope, you will not receive any email after your application is received (unless it's an online application). Try linking your paper application - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp to your mycic account to get regular updates about your application.

Nepaluser

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2016
File Transfer...
16-06-2016
Med's Request
12-01-2016
Med's Done....
24-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2016
LANDED..........
August end
Ok zuif i linked my paper application. Yesterday I got an update in my medical saying " we need your medical information". But I havenot received any mycic accout message for instructions. Is this normal ?

zuif

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nepaluser said:
Ok zuif i linked my paper application. Yesterday I got an update in my medical saying " we need your medical information". But I havenot received any mycic accout message for instructions. Is this normal ?
I am not sure about that, but you MUST get an email from CIC about medical request, there will be a form in that email which you must take it to the clinic, so, keep checking your email. you should receive it soon. if you still are not getting it for a long time, best thing to do will be to contact CIC.

rahulmalhotratech

Apr 9, 2016
zuif said:
Nope, you will not receive any email after your application is received (unless it's an online application). Try linking your paper application - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp to your mycic account to get regular updates about your application.
Hello i am not able to link my application as it says no application found. Its been 16 days since i filled my application through delhi vfs

Nepaluser

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2016
File Transfer...
16-06-2016
Med's Request
12-01-2016
Med's Done....
24-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2016
LANDED..........
August end
Zuif after I linked the application is it possible that I get an email. It says that after linking applicAtion I will not get email for any correspondence.

zuif

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am quite unsure about that though, nonetheless, you still have to get all the details in your mycic message inbox.

Hasnain ali

Apr 22, 2016
nepalusar u must mail embassy about that and ask about medical letter mine was same problem i mailed embassy and received medical letter.

Nepaluser

Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2016
File Transfer...
16-06-2016
Med's Request
12-01-2016
Med's Done....
24-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2016
LANDED..........
August end
Where did you contact cic or your country embassy. I applied from Nepal and there is no embassy here. My application is being processed at Canadian High Commission new delhi. Can I comtact there ?
Please help

SYSyed

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th July 2016
Doc's Request.
submitted
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
passed on 3-8-2016
Interview........
none yet
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Nepaluser said:
Hi how did u link ur application. I tried many times but it says there is no such application. I applies through vfs and I dont have any special code or number. I am worried

SYSyed

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th July 2016
Doc's Request.
submitted
IELTS Request
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
passed on 3-8-2016
Interview........
none yet
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
rahulmalhotratech said:
Hello i am not able to link my application as it says no application found. Its been 16 days since i filled my application through delhi vfs
I have same problem and I also filed through vfs.

vaishnavi

Jun 18, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
IELTS Request
07-04-2018
Med's Done....
22-05-2018
Passport Req..
30-07-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
SYSyed said:
I have same problem and I also filed through vfs.
1)For those who are getting error as no application found when try to link their paper application to their online account.
Go to the CIC website- choose my accounts

(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
(6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(9) Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
(10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.
(11) Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.
(12) Next search for your application.
(13) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(14) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

Note : In 24 hours you can try only 5 times to link your application and if you exceed that then you have to wait for 24 hours, so be careful about that.

If there is any query you can pm me or comment here.

Cheers and Good Luck.

SYSyed

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11th July 2016
Doc's Request.
submitted
IELTS Request
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
passed on 3-8-2016
Interview........
none yet
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
vaishnavi said:
1)For those who are getting error as no application found when try to link their paper application to their online account.
Go to the CIC website- choose my accounts

(2) Click on continue to Gckey
(3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
(4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
(5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
(6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
(7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as per Passport or Application form.
(8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passport information only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OF BIRTH.
(9) Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
(10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.
(11) Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.
(12) Next search for your application.
(13) Your application will be found and can be linked.
(14) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

Note : In 24 hours you can try only 5 times to link your application and if you exceed that then you have to wait for 24 hours, so be careful about that.

If there is any query you can pm me or comment here.

Cheers and Good Luck.
thanx a lot. its done. but I cant link visitor records for my daughters. it gives validation error for date of birth for both. dont understand it