+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Request came today!!

Mayakassem

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
BUSINESS
Congrats! Hopefully things will go smoothly to all of us. Walk the road slowly ; be a turtle better than be a snail, hybernation....

theguv

Dec 8, 2016
London UK
Category........
NOC Code......
Unfortunately no passport request yet, no. I think it wouldn't make sense since the borders are shut for non residents.
I will make a GCMS notes request to at least get a glimpse at my current progress just in case.
I reckon it's definitely worth chasing up, could have just been an admin hiccup...

angemon

May 10, 2020
Hey Guv, Congrats! This is great news.

I am wondering now if they eventually came up with a plan on opening the border (or planning to make some exceptions for immigration applicants )
amid all this covid mess.
I passed my medicals in June and haven't heard a thing since then.
Fingers crossed things started moving again.
Passed mine on February 27.
Just a week later the whole world shuts down due to the pandemic. Heard nothing since then.

Reactions: theguv

theguv

Dec 8, 2016
London UK
Category........
NOC Code......
Passed mine on February 27.
Just a week later the whole world shuts down due to the pandemic. Heard nothing since then.
That is some pretty awful timing! I'm not expecting much to happen after I do mine to be honest. If they're keeping the border closed to America they're unlikely to allow us outlanders to soft land yet...

Reactions: angemon

theguv

Dec 8, 2016
London UK
Category........
NOC Code......
Might depend on where you're applying from and what visa office is processing your application....

ParuMani

Star Member
Feb 23, 2020
I have been waiting since March 2020 for the medical request.. and the bio-metric too ... Just when things started to happen everything shutdown and now its very slow progress