+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Request came today!!

theguv

Dec 8, 2016
London UK
Category........
NOC Code......
Just minding my own business in the pub, tinkering away on some website design stuff and my email pings. Got my Request for Medical :D

Just over a year now since application submission so hopefully things are moving nicely...

Anks86

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Boston, U.S.A
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2019
AOR Received.
03-09-2019
Med's Done....
16-09-2019
Don't understand this; Medicals request after a year? Did your previous medicals expire? Also what is your category?
Just minding my own business in the pub, tinkering away on some website design stuff and my email pings. Got my Request for Medical :D

Just over a year now since application submission so hopefully things are moving nicely...

Anks86

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
Boston, U.S.A
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-09-2019
AOR Received.
03-09-2019
Med's Done....
16-09-2019
Never knew they wait this long after they have already started the processing to request medicals. Are you a FSW-Outland candidate?
Request for medical as part of the application process. Not sure what's confusing?

PAINKILLER28

Jan 24, 2018
Outland, UK. Applied a year ago and they've just requested the medical.
Same thing happened to me during my application. pnp inland and the processing time was 18 months. I did a upfront medical before submitting the application ,and it was expired when they came to that stage. I got a MDR 16 months into the process, so I booked one right away. The good news came just one week after I did that medical.

Reactions: theguv

theguv

Dec 8, 2016
London UK
Category........
NOC Code......
All in all it's a very lumpy and unnecessarily drawn out process considering everything... But at least it's moving! :cool:

typeaimages

Star Member
Apr 1, 2020
Oh man this gives me hope that not EVERYTHING going through Sydney is at a complete standstill! Congrats!!!

twoFour

May 1, 2020
Hey Guv, Congrats! This is great news.

I am wondering now if they eventually came up with a plan on opening the border (or planning to make some exceptions for immigration applicants )
amid all this covid mess.
I passed my medicals in June and haven't heard a thing since then.
Fingers crossed things started moving again.

theguv

Dec 8, 2016
London UK
Category........
NOC Code......
Hey Guv, Congrats! This is great news.

I am wondering now if they eventually came up with a plan on opening the border (or planning to make some exceptions for immigration applicants )
amid all this covid mess.
I passed my medicals in June and haven't heard a thing since then.
Fingers crossed things started moving again.
Have you not even had a passport request?

I can't imagine them opening the borders enough for a soft landing in the near future...

twoFour

May 1, 2020
Have you not even had a passport request?

I can't imagine them opening the borders enough for a soft landing in the near future...
Unfortunately no passport request yet, no. I think it wouldn't make sense since the borders are shut for non residents.
I will make a GCMS notes request to at least get a glimpse at my current progress just in case.