+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical request after 6 months of Procedural fairness letter response submission

vnjh

Jun 21, 2021
Hi

I got a procedural fairness letter last year in Aug 2021 for my LMIA based work permit due to a 5 yr old H1B petition denial (petition denial not visa denial). My lawyer replied to the letter in allowed timeframe. There was no reponse for 6 months and suddenly I got a re-medical request for myself and spouse as the medical was expired 2 months ago. Does it mean that there are good changes of approval now? Anybody has been in the same situation earlier or heard of any similar situation?

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi

I got a procedural fairness letter last year in Aug 2021 for my LMIA based work permit due to a 5 yr old H1B petition denial (petition denial not visa denial). My lawyer replied to the letter in allowed timeframe. There was no reponse for 6 months and suddenly I got a re-medical request for myself and spouse as the medical was expired 2 months ago. Does it mean that there are good changes of approval now? Anybody has been in the same situation earlier or heard of any similar situation?
Did you get approval after medical or still waiting . Mine is same case

priti_ria

Nov 1, 2019
Hi

did you get approval after the medical?

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi

It means you are finally getting visa soon. After pfl and your lawyer reply they send you remedial it means when you will pass medical you will get visa approval. Ircc only send medical request when they agree on your lawyer response

priti_ria

Nov 1, 2019
I m in Canada my spouse work permit was approved but fortunately I have got my PR within a week , so I came on PR
I am in a same situation . Actually my step son. We applied him for humanitarian for undeclared family member. we received PFL and responsed to it after 6 months we received his re-medical. I hope is a goog sign.

Rania Khan

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
I am in a same situation . Actually my step son. We applied him for humanitarian for undeclared family member. we received PFL and responsed to it after 6 months we received his re-medical. I hope is a goog sign.
Of course it's a clear good sign