+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Reports

Fedrik456

Apr 17, 2006
Dubai, UAE
Dear All,
Date of Applied : Dec 2003, Colombo, Skilled /family
Interview waived : Jan 2005
New born child add : Feb 2005 with fee (Colombo)
Requested all originals/Police reports and submitted: May 2005 (Colombo)
Medical test requested : 30 May 2005
Medical done: 13th July 2005, Jeddah, KSA
Current employment : Dubai, UAE since August 2005( new address updated through web, same appearing since then)

As we did not received any reply from High Commission in CMB till Jan 2006, I send email on Jan 2006, No answer, then I repeated same email after 45days, answer received from CMB on 15 March 2006 saying “ Received Medical reports of you and 2 kids, but not for your spouse. Please tell us where you did Medical Test and when?. I replied clearly saying Dr. Name date, Courier ref which Dr gave me, Received date By London 18th July 2005. CMB reply asking “ When Dr. forwarded to Singapore”. I replied “not to Singapore to London, Cad. High Commission.

Is it possible London office to misplace the medical Reports of My wife and send only other 3 reports to Singapore/CMB? As our medical reports expiring by July 2006 will I receive any positive answer to pay permanent residence fee and passports before the July 2006? Will they ask for Medical Test for my wife again? By the time they received the Medical reports kids and my medical reports will expire sure? Because we have to get the Reports here in Dubai and do the test/send to London by Dr/then to received by Singapore or CMB? What can I expect? Please advise.
:roll: