NIL
Passport Req..
24th FEB---------Passports with docs sent on 9/03/2011
VISA ISSUED...
16th MARCH 2011--- Passports rcvd 23rd MARCH 2011
LANDED..........
6/5/2011
To seniors,
What happens when the visa office tells you that you did not comply with medical request ,and yet you did and submitted?
My case is critical as they are about to close or maybe refused my work permit because they say i did not complete medicals,yet i did about 8 months ago.My guess is they were lost,in this case what should i do? i have proof of delivery and receipts. please help

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Provide the proof of delivery, send copies of the medical documentation (you took copies right) and wait for their reply.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Is not the DMP responsible for sending the medical results? You will be given a certification by the DMP that you have undergone the medicals. You can send that certification.

amnaj said:
To seniors,
What happens when the visa office tells you that you did not comply with medical request ,and yet you did and submitted?
My case is critical as they are about to close or maybe refused my work permit because they say i did not complete medicals,yet i did about 8 months ago.My guess is they were lost,in this case what should i do? i have proof of delivery and receipts. please help

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
job_seeker said:
Is not the DMP responsible for sending the medical results? You will be given a certification by the DMP that you have undergone the medicals. You can send that certification.
I assumed that the OP meant proof of medical.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
A bit odd if both the medical results sent by the DMP and the proof/certificate from the DMP given the OP were both lost (I am assuming one, the OP's proof of medical goes to the visa office to let the visa office know s/he had complied with the medical request) and the actual medical results go somewhere else, Ottawa(?).

Baloo said:
I assumed that the OP meant proof of medical.

amnaj

Star Member
Mar 1, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN 2010
Nomination.....
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
22 FEB 2010
Med's Request
31 JAN 2011
Med's Done....
10th FEB
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
6/5/2011
job_seeker said:
A bit odd if both the medical results sent by the DMP and the proof/certificate from the DMP given the OP were both lost (I am assuming one, the OP's proof of medical goes to the visa office to let the visa office know s/he had complied with the medical request) and the actual medical results go somewhere else, Ottawa(?).
Thanks guys,
I did not receive certificate, all they gave was the receipt and tracking no. i tracked it down and it was received in london four days later, so it is not the DPMs mistake.I have all along advised the visa office of any little development, but they finaly claimed i failed to do medical !!!! "f***********
Today the DPM gave me a cover letter, shud i go in person with all the paperwork even though they claim they have finalised my file

amnaj

Star Member
Mar 1, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN 2010
Nomination.....
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
22 FEB 2010
Med's Request
31 JAN 2011
Med's Done....
10th FEB
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
6/5/2011
Am ready to do a million medicals so as to be evaluated fairly,
What if they refuse to listen????
Where can i complain then?

amnaj

Star Member
Mar 1, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN 2010
Nomination.....
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
22 FEB 2010
Med's Request
31 JAN 2011
Med's Done....
10th FEB
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
6/5/2011
@job-seeker, what is OP ,and does each visa office or rather dpms follow diffrent creterion when it comes to medicals(ie issuing certificates) .
When they get lost ,who is held accountable or do i have to suffer for some silly mistakes done somewhere
Please help
I feel awful.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You are the OP - original poster. Anyway send the letter given you by the DMP; it should contain when you had the meds. Attach a letter explaining what happened. Did the DMP owned to the omission or losing the medical results?

amnaj said:
@ job-seeker, what is OP ,and does each visa office or rather dpms follow diffrent creterion when it comes to medicals(ie issuing certificates) .
When they get lost ,who is held accountable or do i have to suffer for some silly mistakes done somewhere
Please help
I feel awful.

amnaj

Star Member
Mar 1, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JAN 2010
Nomination.....
Nov 2009
AOR Received.
22 FEB 2010
Med's Request
31 JAN 2011
Med's Done....
10th FEB
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
6/5/2011
I want to thank you all, i did exactly as advised and had a letter from the dpm indicating that he contacted medicals at stipulated time, and guess what, my application is now back on track.They found the medicals from london and had them uploaded.
Cheers.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Great!!!! All's well then :)

amnaj said:
I want to thank you all, i did exactly as advised and had a letter from the dpm indicating that he contacted medicals at stipulated time, and guess what, my application is now back on track.They found the medicals from london and had them uploaded.
Cheers.