+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical report sent. But, can't check my status online. Why?

Misun

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010
File Transfer...
25-05-2011
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Med's Done....
14-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-11-2011
Hi everyone,

I did medical check on September 14th and am waiting for PPR now. I would like to check my application status online like everyone else in this forum. But, whenever I try to log in, it says they were not able to identify me using the information I provided and it also listed out the possible reasons why.

•Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
•This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:

I'm pretty sure the information I used to log-in is correct. I used the file/application number which starts with Bxxxx....

I'm trying not to be bothered by this.. but, why can't I check my application status online? Does anybody have the same problem?

What does this mean?

jsa

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
rcd on 8th june 2011
AOR Received.
19th august
IELTS Request
along with application
Med's Request
september 1st 2011
Med's Done....
september 9th 2011
try with your client id. you will be .............!!!!

Misun

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2010
File Transfer...
25-05-2011
Med's Request
01-09-2011
Med's Done....
14-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-11-2011
I have tried with both my file number and client ID multiple times, but no luck..

I know I still have to wait at least a month from now to receive PPR. But, I would love to check my status. You know? So frustrating..

kvisa

Oct 5, 2011
Misun said:
I have tried with both my file number and client ID multiple times, but no luck..

I know I still have to wait at least a month from now to receive PPR. But, I would love to check my status. You know? So frustrating..
You can contact the call center for info to ensure the info are correct.
PS: Even you can log in, the status info will not update on the website before the decision has been made.

jaig

Feb 11, 2013
Medical report sent. But, can't check my status online. Why?

reply............please

anna111

Star Member
May 1, 2012
Hi. We have the same situation. I can't check mine too. I received the letter from the immigration with my UCI and application number. I know I have the correct informations, opened it using google chrome and Firefox but everything to no avail. I'm also frustrated why I can't check my status online though I read somewhere that it will only show once received and opened by the processing office. You're not alone.

jackienb

Feb 17, 2014
anna111 said:
Hi. We have the same situation. I can't check mine too. I received the letter from the immigration with my UCI and application number. I know I have the correct informations, opened it using google chrome and Firefox but everything to no avail. I'm also frustrated why I can't check my status online though I read somewhere that it will only show once received and opened by the processing office. You're not alone.
[/qu

just make sure that you only enter your LAST NAME, not the full name.

jackienb

Feb 17, 2014
Misun said:

just make sure that you only enter your LAST NAME, not the full name

crama123

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Apr-2013
Doc's Request.
Hong Kong PCC
AOR Received.
31-May-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
09-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
05-Mar-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-May-2014
LANDED..........
20-July-2014
anna111 said:
Try on a different browser. I too have the problem of not being able to check status online for the last 3-4 months. 2 days back I tried with IE (earlier I am using chrome) and its showing up. Even today it is working on internet explorer and not in chrome.