+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Report Section A question

Pullox

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hello,
I've been filling a lot of paper work and I'm getting seriously confused as I advance in all this. This is about the Medical Report Section A, I was wandering what is meant by "Mailing Address (If further medical information is required)" I believe that's my Address, but then it asks again for "Contact Address..." which I also think is my address, unless I'm really not understanding this. If you would like to see what I'm talking about check out application IMM1017SCLE.pdf.

I would appretiate If anybody knows how should I fill these two boxes and lets me know.

Thank you for your time and help,
Pullox

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
The Med forms that u receive from CHC has no applicant fillable fields. Just Xcheck the info [your particulars r correct or not] & take it to a DMP.

Qorax

Pullox

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Hi,
Thanks for answering so fast, there might be a misunderstanding, because the clinic where I'm to be examined asked me to bring the IMM 1017 "ready" with me. Unless you are telling me the doctor (examiner) is the one that fills those boxes.

Thanks again

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Pullox said:
Hi,
Thanks for answering so fast, there might be a misunderstanding, because the clinic where I'm to be examined asked me to bring the IMM 1017 "ready" with me. Unless you are telling me the doctor (examiner) is the one that fills those boxes.

Thanks again
U get a "filled" Med Form from the CHC (1 form per applicant). U have to fill-in nothing anymore in it.

Did u get the Meds paper from your CHC?
Or r u just planning to get it done yourself?

Qorax