+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Report - Section A (IMM 1017E)

Pence169

May 14, 2018
Hi there, need some help on this issue.

I have applied for work permit through Global Talent Stream (with an LMIA) and today I have the following message in my application processing "Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E)".

It is requesting me to do the medical upfront exam although I've already done that and also had attached it during the application.

What should I do? Reviewing the submitted application on my application's page, there appears the explicit information that I have provided the medical exam.

I believe this could be a bug on their system once there's no place for me to upload a file (a medical exam in case I did not submitted it).

Thanks in advance!

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Same thing happened with me today. even though i applied for PR through permanent residency. whats the solution for that ?

Pence169

May 14, 2018
Sorry for the late response.
Actually it was a glitch in the CIC application system. It seems like my medical results hasn't reached the CIC database for some reason. I spoke tothe physician that examined me and he was able to contact the central Health Branch, which stated that they had my valid medical exam.
After this confirmation from the Health Branch, I tried contacting CIC and the local Visa Office almost everyday, and after 15 days I had a feedback from the local Visa Office stating that they were aware of the issue and were trying to solve ASAP.
So, in 2 more weeks time my application was approved. That's basically the outcome and currently here I am in Canada.