+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical report, receiving in local canadian Embassy.

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Hi Dear members,

my medical result was send by the designated doctor on
August 2007 to India, new delih.

can anyone tell me around what time will the local office
receive it? Or is just going to appear on my e-client status
for the local office to view.

This will be the 7 months since i've done my medical upfront. but it was sent to india .

i will really appreaciate some response.

thank very much.

mikelingen

Star Member
Aug 3, 2007
Rahimi,

Could you send an email to the address below along with your case file number and details of your case.
india-im-enquiry@ international.gc.ca

I don't think you can depend on your application file status for latest information on your case file.

Mike

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

mikelingen said:
Rahimi,

Could you send an email to the address below along with your case file number and details of your case.
india-im-enquiry@ international.gc.ca

I don't think you can depend on your application file status for latest information on your case file.

Mike
1. The Medical was probably input into the system about a month after the Regional Medical Centre received it.
2. Check Ecas, if it has been updated, there will be a line that medical was received.
3. I doubt that Delhi will respond to that type of email, but you never know.

PMM

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Dear PMM,

Thanks for feedback, actually in the status of my application in ECAS its only says we started processing your application in Mid of Febuary 2008. nothing else.

Thank you so much for ur email. if you really have some more information please update on this issue.

CHEERS
RAHIMI

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Dear All,
This information is new for me.. I cant understand that why does it take that much time to send the medical from New Dehli to CHC Islamabad??? Secondly, on Ecas my status shows that the processing started on January 3, 2008. There is no other line on which I can see the medical link / information.How come they start the processings without medical reports? Whereas, I have done with my medical in Sep 2007.

I will be highly obliged if any expereinced / expert answer this question in details.
Kind regards,
King Maker