+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Report for BOWP

bumbak

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
I applied for CEC last month and received AOR couple of weeks back, and I need to apply the BOWP now. I was running through the questionnaire in CIC for extension of my Work Permit and one of questions is:

Have you had a medical exam performed by a CIC authorized panel physician (doctor) within the last 12 months?

I came here in Canada last October and I had done one Medical last September. So do I need to choose Yes for this. If I do this at the end the application is asking to Upload Medical Exam result which I don't have with me. Really confused on this part. Can anybody throw some light on this. Appreciate it!!

orgchem

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2013
AOR Received.
22-12-2013
bumbak said:
I applied for CEC last month and received AOR couple of weeks back, and I need to apply the BOWP now. I was running through the questionnaire in CIC for extension of my Work Permit and one of questions is:

Have you had a medical exam performed by a CIC authorized panel physician (doctor) within the last 12 months?

I came here in Canada last October and I had done one Medical last September. So do I need to choose Yes for this. If I do this at the end the application is asking to Upload Medical Exam result which I don't have with me. Really confused on this part. Can anybody throw some light on this. Appreciate it!!
If you are not living continuous 6moths in any other country except canada, you can write no and go forward. But you shouldn't work in healthcare field.