+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical report doubt need help

ajay1989

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
HI Guys,

I went for upfront medical check up and the clinic I went is under e-medical for canada.
They only gave me an information print out sheet and no test result. As I understand from them we only need to scan this print out sheet and the test results will be directly uploaded by clinic.

Is it correct?

Also they told me that they will only update the results with in 7 working days.
Do I need to wait for them upload the test result before I submit by documents and apply for PR (because I have all required documents with me to upload)- should I wait for them to upload results before I apply

Thank you in advance

Ajay

SushilEE

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
ajay1989 said:
HI Guys,

I went for upfront medical check up and the clinic I went is under e-medical for canada.
They only gave me an information print out sheet and no test result. As I understand from them we only need to scan this print out sheet and the test results will be directly uploaded by clinic.

Is it correct?

Also they told me that they will only update the results with in 7 working days.
Do I need to wait for them upload the test result before I submit by documents and apply for PR (because I have all required documents with me to upload)- should I wait for them to upload results before I apply

Thank you in advance

Ajay
That's the absolutely right process. You are just required to scan and upload the print out handed over to you.
CIC will fetch your medical reports as and when necessary.

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
ajay1989 said:
HI Guys,

Is it correct?

Thank you in advance

Ajay

Its correct. You just have to scan it and upload with PR application. No need to wait for 7 more days. You can do it right away.

rj1jr

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ajay1989 said:
HI Guys,

Is it correct?

Thank you in advance

Ajay
Hi Ajay,

Could you please tell me what all docs is required at the time of Medical?. Also please tell me what all test were done?

Thanks in advance,
RJ

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
rj1jr said:
Hi Ajay,

Could you please tell me what all docs is required at the time of Medical?. Also please tell me what all test were done?

Thanks in advance,
RJ
When you book the appointment, they will tell you what to bring. If they do eMedical, you wont need photographs. Just passport will be fine. Sometime they might ask to bring the EE profile number. Make sure the payment method as most of them accept CASH only.

Below tests will be done:

1. Blood
2. Urine
3. Chest X-ray
4. Bloor pressure
5. Height, weight
6. Eye