+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical related help ...please read it once

sukha961

Mar 26, 2018
i had one testicles and 2nd in abdomen..my parents told that to doctor at my birth time but he said that it had only one testicle by god..
two years ago , i had done ultrasound test in which 2nd testicle in abdomen...then i consulted to doctor.he told it may leads to cancer in future you need to remove it..
one and half month ago operated by doctor and he removed it

now main problem is i have medical test 29 march for canada student visa ..i want to know this operation put any negative affect on my exam ...

2nd questions. ..it is compulsory to told doctor which will conduct my medical test

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
  1. Shouldn’t be a problem, provided there are no additional treatments that you require (as long as it doesn’t cost the health care system more than $6600/yr). Their primary concern is communicable disease or anything untreated.
  2. Never lie to IRCC or withhold information. That’s misrepresentation, and can result in much bigger issues, up to and including revocation of status, if it’s discovered (and you would be surprised how many they catch). There is no time limit on misrepresentation, so if it’s discovered years from now, they can go as for as to revoke citizenship for past misrepresentation. Best not to go down this path.

Reactions: sukha961

sukha961

Mar 26, 2018
  1. Shouldn’t be a problem, provided there are no additional treatments that you require (as long as it doesn’t cost the health care system more than $6600/yr). Their primary concern is communicable disease or anything untreated.
  2. Never lie to IRCC or withhold information. That’s misrepresentation, and can result in much bigger issues, up to and including revocation of status, if it’s discovered (and you would be surprised how many they catch). There is no time limit on misrepresentation, so if it’s discovered years from now, they can go as for as to revoke citizenship for past misrepresentation. Best not to go down this path.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx_ga=2.35695008.1689066123.1522129716-1607159869.1521916778

here they mention doctors for medical test

i can done with anyone from list