+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical passed

inferno24121997

Feb 21, 2018
What's the point of doing graduate certificate when you gotta do masters? You gonna spend 15000$ for certificate then close to 28000$ on masters that's loads of money ..you should better opt for master directly no point of doing pg diploma unless you have handsome amount of bucks just to acquire little skills. Though you can apply for master even during your certification as you have already completed your graduation in india
my most private concern is i have a PR filed in 2005 F4 category for USA and i m expecting by end of next year. so i need to go to usa if i directly do masters i had to leave that in middle and i cannot risk it. another thing....
My bachelors here is of 3 years so i won't be getting direct admission in university there so to balance it i am doing PG
PG is only for to gaining knowledge. here my bachelors had revolved around programming languages. i want to sharpen my skills in networking and i will be giving CCNA CCNP after that masters in information system security.

My case is very complicated XD

Last edited: