+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical passed date changes to today's date

Odhwani

Jul 28, 2020
My medical expired this month (12 months) while my application is still in progress. Today, my profile was updated and medical pass date changed to today's date.
Any insight into why this would happen or what it means?
Thanks

D

Deleted member 994371

Your medical has been extended so that you won't have to get another one. If they hadn't extended it, they would have asked you to go through another exam.

This is good news in a way.

Odhwani

Jul 28, 2020
Your medical has been extended so that you won't have to get another one. If they hadn't extended it, they would have asked you to go through another exam.

This is good news in a way.
Thank you so much.. This indeed appears to be good news

jyothis890

Star Member
Nov 20, 2015
My medical expired this month (12 months) while my application is still in progress. Today, my profile was updated and medical pass date changed to today's date.
Any insight into why this would happen or what it means?
Thanks
Did you got a message under medical review something like you do not need medical we will send you message if this changes, and did they changed it passed on a later date. Because mine was suppose to expire on this month but in September my application got updated and in medical section it says you do not need medical. Initially I passed my medical on July 20 2020.

Odhwani

Jul 28, 2020
Did you got a message under medical review something like you do not need medical we will send you message if this changes, and did they changed it passed on a later date. Because mine was suppose to expire on this month but in September my application got updated and in medical section it says you do not need medical. Initially I passed my medical on July 20 2020.
Hi, no, for me that medical section kept saying medical passed on Feb 20th (I had got my medical done in Oct 2019) and then it just changed to medical passed on Oct 21.

muhammadanas1987

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, no, for me that medical section kept saying medical passed on Feb 20th (I had got my medical done in Oct 2019) and then it just changed to medical passed on Oct 21.
Did you get any update after that? Similar thing happened to one of my relatives today. Initially it was passed in Jan 2020, today it updated to Medical Passed 29th October. Please update. Thanks

Odhwani

Jul 28, 2020
Yes I did get the COPR. So the change in date of medical passed essentially means the medical has been renewed.

Dec 4, 2020
Yes I know that I only will like to know how long it took for you to get ppr because mine was changed to dec 29th and it’s meant to expire in February 2021 although I passed medical July 3rd 2020

Dec 4, 2020
So I just want to have an idea how long it took you to get ppr from the day your medical date changed. Or if I have to call ircc or raise a webform?

OhBenny

Jan 9, 2021
Hello, it's over a month now since my got my medical extended, since the 8th of December. Any ideas why mine is taking this long? Every other person I've heard of got theirs with 2 weeks. Any explanations please