+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical not updated sds india (Possibility of ppr ?)

AMP20

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Everyone who submitted biometrics on 27th got their PPR either yesterday or today! Even I know someone who got PPR yesterday and gave bio on Friday. Their medical was updated in GCkey.

AMP20

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
Yes bro it has been 2 months it is updated....
That is so weird you should have gotten yours then! When did you apply btw? I applied in august with upfront medicals and it has not been updated only. It seems there is a glitch in the system or something weird like that.

Dhruvjikkar

Aug 17, 2019
Applied on 9th july, 3rd sep AIP, no medical updated, sds, complete file... just waiting.. webform raised and no reply yet
In the same boat bro
I submitted my complete application
Received AIP on 3rd September
Started online studies from india
University got corona approval also
Than college gave deadline to withdraw before 1st December of 2nd stage approval is pending so i did that and now will start again studying from rhe start of semester 1
So i would advise dont start studying before recieving full approval it just waste of your time

AMP20

Star Member
Sep 9, 2020
In the same boat bro
I submitted my complete application
Received AIP on 3rd September
Started online studies from india
University got corona approval also
Than college gave deadline to withdraw before 1st December of 2nd stage approval is pending so i did that and now will start again studying from rhe start of semester 1
So i would advise dont start studying before recieving full approval it just waste of your time
Which college is this? I didn’t know you needed to have full approval to enrol for semester 2.

Aakash1996

Star Member
Aug 14, 2020
Im also on the same boat.. Someone please guide on what to do to get our medicals updated in GCkey.

Timeline:
SDS India
July25 applied
Aip 3 Sep
Biometrics 2 Dec

Reactions: Animesh15