+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical not updated sds india (Possibility of ppr ?)

rozmyn

Nov 1, 2020
Medicals are not updated since past 5 months. I applied back in July.
Sds applicant from India

biometrics completed: 30th November.

Is it possible to recieve ppr request without updating medical on Gckey ?
I applied on 21st sept SDS
Biometrics 19 Nov
No update yet...

Animesh15

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Timeline:

SDS India
July 21 applied, upfront medicals
AIP 3 Sep (Edmonton)
DLI on list since Oct 20
Biometrics complete 2 Dec
Called IRCC to confirm medicals 5 Dec: Medicals on file but not uploaded by a visa officer
Sent a webform for medicals 6 Dec

No updates yet

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
Timeline:

SDS India
July 21 applied, upfront medicals
AIP 3 Sep (Edmonton)
DLI on list since Oct 20
Biometrics complete 2 Dec
Called IRCC to confirm medicals 5 Dec: Medicals on file but not uploaded by a visa officer
Sent a webform for medicals 6 Dec

No updates yet
So that means file is not opened yet ?

Satvik212

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-07-2020
Med's Done....
08-06-2020
Hi, if you're referring to no medical update on the GCKey account I have some info from IRCC.
It's just a glitch that and results in meds data not being displayed.
I passed my meds back in June 2020 and it was displayed on my GCKey updates but one fine day in Oct, it just disappeared.
I sent a query and they replied about the glitch. 2 weeks later, I got my GCMS and my meds were passed as stated before in the account.

And if you're referring to just getting a PPR without meds being evaluated, not a chance.
SAME THING
happened with me too. my medical was updated somewhere in last week of August and when i checked later it was disappeared.
Moreover, i have heard that without your medical getting passed you wont get PPR how far is this true?

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
SAME THING
happened with me too. my medical was updated somewhere in last week of August and when i checked later it was disappeared.
Moreover, i have heard that without your medical getting passed you wont get PPR how far is this true?
It's a rumour. His medicals were passed according to his GCMS notes. GCkey status is not accurate. Moreover the embassy has clarified this by giving a direct answer. I don't see any issue here.

Reactions: jbdot0941

eclairs

Dec 10, 2020
It's a rumour. His medicals were passed according to his GCMS notes. GCkey status is not accurate. Moreover the embassy has clarified this by giving a direct answer. I don't see any issue here.
You got your medicals passed and passport request on the same day?

Satvik212

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-07-2020
Med's Done....
08-06-2020
Hi, if you're referring to no medical update on the GCKey account I have some info from IRCC.
It's just a glitch that and results in meds data not being displayed.
I passed my meds back in June 2020 and it was displayed on my GCKey updates but one fine day in Oct, it just disappeared.
I sent a query and they replied about the glitch. 2 weeks later, I got my GCMS and my meds were passed as stated before in the account.

And if you're referring to just getting a PPR without meds being evaluated, not a chance.
hey buddy, even i had the same thing My medicals were updated in last week of August and later it is not showing.it says "we don't need YOUR MEDICALS. idk what should I do and what is the solution for it. please help

jbdot0941

Jan 23, 2019
hey buddy, even i had the same thing My medicals were updated in last week of August and later it is not showing.it says "we don't need YOUR MEDICALS. idk what should I do and what is the solution for it. please help
Webform seems like the only option.
In my case, it disappeared after the expiry date on the Med report.

Satvik212

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-07-2020
Med's Done....
08-06-2020
disappeared as like did it say YOU DONT NEED BIOMETRICS ?

Reactions: jbdot0941

Jatin_.31

Star Member
Aug 11, 2020
Got AIP on 13 August but decided to defer to January after AIP. Biometrics done on 2/12 and medical paseed 7/12 waiting for ppr any timeline idea?