+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical Not Recieved

SeniorSpouse

Star Member
May 8, 2018
This is my first time participating on this forum. I submitted a Family class application for permanent residency in July of 2017 spousal sponsorship inland. My wife is my sponsor she is a citizen. We have been married 36 years living in the US until moving her to Canada last spring. On March 19th 2018 I received the request to undergo the Medical exam which I did on March 28th. I completed x rays and lab tests listed as required the same day, a few days later the panel physician called and asked to an additional creatinine blood test likely because I take statin drugs. The test produced normal results. However I find that the application status continues to say that they have not received the results of the required medical exam. It has been over 40 days since my medical exam. I spoke with the panel physician who says that my file is still on his desk and he is having an issue getting it submitted. He was not specific as to the issue he was having, or how long it would take to get the issue resolved. I have placed a case specific inquiry requesting direction as to what I should do, I'm even willing to get another medical exam if necessary. I don't want to wait too long and have my application rejected. Any suggestion?