+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical not passed yet

av

Jan 21, 2015
Guys,

I submitted my application on Feb 10, 2017 but medical is not passed yet. Below is medical status

"You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

Is it normal, I am CEC inland applicant.

Thanks,

av

Jan 21, 2015
last_try said:
Nope.. its not normal. for CEC inland applicant, the medical status should be changed by now.
What should I do now, I raised case specific query today and GCM not today. I also do not see any status change in any section.

Jumban

Apr 17, 2017
It could be system glitch......thats what I think....I am CEC inland,with AOR march 23rd....I am in ur same boat,34 days no change ....

av

Jan 21, 2015
Jumban said:
It could be system glitch......thats what I think....I am CEC inland,with AOR march 23rd....I am in ur same boat,34 days no change ....
might be,

I applied for BOWP and after that ICT WP extension, I got ICT WP and BOWP got cancelled. but PR application does not have any change yet

olgac

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
av said:
might be,

I applied for BOWP and after that ICT WP extension, I got ICT WP and BOWP got cancelled. but PR application does not have any change yet
You should call them tomorrow morning to check what is going on

av

Jan 21, 2015
olgac said:
You should call them tomorrow morning to check what is going on
is there any specific number or the general number (1-888-242-2100)I should call

olgac

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
av said:
is there any specific number or the general number (1-888-242-2100)I should call
To that number, then when you hear the options press express entry and then press 0 to speak to an agent

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
av said:
Guys,

I submitted my application on Feb 10, 2017 but medical is not passed yet. Below is medical status

"You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

Is it normal, I am CEC inland applicant.

Thanks,
Have you had any other changes? Background check, for example? If you've had other changes, it might be a glitch or that the offcer forgot to update your medical status.

av

Jan 21, 2015
ashu1710 said:
Have you had any other changes? Background check, for example? If you've had other changes, it might be a glitch or that the offcer forgot to update your medical status.
It seems that nothing has changed yet, below are status

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ca_hopeful

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
It seems that nothing has changed yet, below are status

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Hi, can you pls update on your status? I am in a similar situation

Thanks