Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
u have to email IOM.. u need to upload emed sheet..
yes i have emailed. and will call them first thing tomorrow morning. I had even asked the doc specifically about it and he said no. so ajeeb.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
yes i have emailed. and will call them first thing tomorrow morning. I had even asked the doc specifically about it and he said no. so ajeeb.
Hey, I'm seeing your timeline and uve already submitted ur application.. so why are you getting medical now? is this remedical?

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Hello guys,

I recently got my ITA and will be going through the mdeical procedure soon. I would like to know what are the major red-flags CIC is looking for in the medical report ?

Regards

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
Yes it was a remedical. My first medical was in 2016. sorry for the outdated line. sort of lost all interest in updating profile.
Hey, I'm seeing your timeline and uve already submitted ur application.. so why are you getting medical now? is this remedical?

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Hello guys,

Has anyone recently tried to get an appointment from IOM Karachi ? I tried the whole day for the appointment today but could not get through their call center as it is always busy and put on hold for 30 minutes above. Plus, the email of IOM is not working as it sending a 'Failure Notice'.

Is this a normal occurring at IOM ? Any advice on how to get through to them for an appointment ? Do they accept walk-ins ?

Regards

FaheemQazi

Oct 25, 2018
Hello guys,

Has anyone recently tried to get an appointment from IOM Karachi ? I tried the whole day for the appointment today but could not get through their call center as it is always busy and put on hold for 30 minutes above. Plus, the email of IOM is not working as it sending a 'Failure Notice'.

Is this a normal occurring at IOM ? Any advice on how to get through to them for an appointment ? Do they accept walk-ins ?

Regards
Hi,
I am experiencing the same problem. How did you finally get an appointment?

ajangbar001

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2019
Guys, I want to share my experience at IOM Karachi. So I booked an appointment on UAN number in this thread. They took my information over the phone including name and passport info. I got an appointment for a week after for 9:00am.

At the time of appointment, I was told to take Careem there since Parking is a hassle in the area. It is in the narrow road next to the KFC Shahra-e-Faisal. It was the building next to Taj Medical Centre with a guard at the door who sees your appointment and lets you in. They have a waiting area where they hand you a number and ask you to sit. So you sit down and wait for them to call your number. Once your number is called you have to put your belongings in the locker in the waiting room and then proceed through to the medical centre. Before you proceed, you are handed a different number.

After you enter into the medical centre, you're called upon Counter 1 for a photograph. Then you proceed to either counter 2 or 6 for appointment details and counter 4 for payment. So right now, and I'm thinking because of the dollar value, the medical cost is 17,910.

First they check your weight and BP by a preliminary doctor. Then take they your X-RAY. Later you proceed to the lab for urine and blood sample.

The good thing I like is that they can tell you right away if you need another X-RAY or a urine sample. If everything seems fine, they will let you go.

Overall, I reached around 9:35am and left at 12:53pm. So yeah, it does take some time.

Reactions: oaw