FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Medical guide for Karachi Pakistan residents:

• Keep passport in your hand and Call IOM +92 51 111 466 472
  • Book an appointment as per your suitable time.
  • Documents required: EE Letter print out (OPTIONAL) | 9220/- RS CASH | Polio Vaccine certificate | Eye Glasses (If you wear them) Passport Original | Passport 2 Photo Copies.
  • Go to IOM medical centre little early as they have this first come first serve system.
  • On main shara faisal from baloch towards ftc there is a KFC on left. Take left and go straight in KFC street. On your right hand you will see Taj medical centre board. That is IOM office.
  • Show your passport and the guard will verify your appointment and details.
  • He will let you in and token number will be assigned to you.
  • You must submit your all belongings at the locker which will be provided to you upon entering. You are only allowed to take documents with you inside. No cell phones and no laptops etc are allowed.
  • After submitting your belongings you will be allowed to enter in main medical area. You should only take family members with you who have to give medical otherwise attendants will have to wait outside the main area.
  • Upon entering, you will have to take another token from machine.
  • Wait for your turn. On counter 1, you will be called for a digital picture.
  • On counter 2, you will be called for data entry.
  • On counter 3, you will be called for payment.
  • After payment, you will be asked to wait in Section 1 where you will be called for an x-ray. Wait after that.
  • You will then be called for general checkup i.e. blood pressure, height, weight and eye sight. Wait after that.
  • You will be sent to section 2 where you will be called for physical checkup, doctor will check your abdomen, back and legs. Afer that the doctor will provide you the form which you will be uploading in your EE profile.
  • You will be requested to give urine sample there after that, and right after urine sample. There is a area adjacent to toilet where your blood sample will be taken.
  • You will be requested to inform on counter 2 before your leave. At counter 2, after confirmation, you will be requested to leave.
For Polio Vaccination:
  • Go to Aga Khan Hospital Karachi with Original Passport (weekdays 9-5 | saturdays 9-3 | sundays off).
  • Go to information centre and ask where to go for polio vaccination or if you know where ""Community Health Centre"" go there.
  • Take token from machine and wait for your turn.
  • Go to counter 1 and pay 100/- RS and passport.
  • Go to counter 2 and have polio drops.

I reached at 10 A.M and got free at 1:00 PM. The whole procedure is just mere 30-45 minutes to be honest. It all depends on how early you reach there and what token number you get there when you arrive. I got token number 59, you can have an idea now. Best of luck :)

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Thanks. I will definitely need this guide after Ramadan.

How long does the whole process take to complete?

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
rehanacca said:
Thanks. I will definitely need this guide after Ramadan.

How long does the whole process take to complete?
Main thread updated.

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015

• Documents required: EE Letter print out (OPTIONAL) | 9220/- RS CASH | Polio Vaccine certificate | Eye Glasses (If you wear them) Passport Original | Passport 2 Photo Copies.
  • Go to IOM medical centre little early as they have this first come first serve system.
  • On main shara faisal from baloch towards ftc there is a KFC on left. Take left and go straight in KFC street. On your right hand you will see Taj medical centre board. That is IOM office.
  • You must submit your all belongings at the locker which will be provided to you upon entering. You are only allowed to take documents with you inside. No cell phones and no laptops etc are allowed.
  • After submitting your belongings you will be allowed to enter in main medical area. You should only take family members with you who have to give medical otherwise attendants will have to wait outside the main area.
  • After payment, you will be asked to wait in Section 1 where you will be called for an x-ray. Wait after that.
  • You will then be called for general checkup i.e. blood pressure, height, weight and eye sight. Wait after that.
  • You will be sent to section 2 where you will be called for physical checkup, doctor will check your abdomen, back and legs. Afer that the doctor will provide you the form which you will be uploading in your EE profile.
  • You will be requested to give urine sample there after that, and right after urine sample. There is a area adjacent to toilet where your blood sample will be taken.
  • You will be requested to inform on counter 2 before your leave. At counter 2, after confirmation, you will be requested to leave.
For Polio Vaccination:
  • Go to Aga Khan Hospital Karachi with Original Passport (weekdays 9-5 | saturdays 9-3 | sundays off).
  • Go to information centre and ask where to go for polio vaccination or if you know where ""Community Health Centre"" go there.

I reached at 10 A.M and got free at 1:00 PM. The whole procedure is just mere 30-45 minutes to be honest. It all depends on how early you reach there and what token number you get there when you arrive. I got token number 59, you can have an idea now. Best of luck :)
Sounda very clear and great...appreciated...

kashifshaikh

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Rs 9220/- for each applicant ?
Meaning 18,440 if along with spouse ?

One more question
Agha khan guys give the polio vaccination certificate right after the test ?

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Rs 9220/- for each applicant ?
Meaning 18,440 if along with spouse ? Yes, I suppose.

One more question
Agha khan guys give the polio vaccination certificate right after the test ? Yes, on the spot.

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Ali
i ve 2 years baby she would also through the same process?? i mean photos passport??
Yes, I guess so. Call IOM though for confirmation what is required in case of baby.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017

For Polio Vaccination:

Thank you, Ali. This post was very helpful.

I had my medical done today. I followed the same routine as mentioned by Ali. I was given an appointment for 10am but I reached early 9:30ish, but it doesn't matter when your appointment is, you can reach early and like Ali said you will go in and get a token number and rest of the process will be accordingly so it is pretty much first come first serve basis. Arriving at 9:30 even I got token number 28.

On call they told me to bring Rs. 11,000/- cash, thankfully i still had my wallet with extra cash as total was 11,025 and then when I told them I'm a dentist they added HepB and Hep C tests to it so I had to pay Rs, 1000/- extra for it. SO, people from health professions need to pay more.

Rest was smooth, hoping for best.

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017

I had my medical done today. I followed the same routine as mentioned by Ali. I was given an appointment for 10am but I reached early 9:30ish, but it doesn't matter when your appointment is, you can reach early and like Ali said you will go in and get a token number and rest of the process will be accordingly so it is pretty much first come first serve basis. Arriving at 9:30 even I got token number 28.

On call they told me to bring Rs. 11,000/- cash, thankfully i still had my wallet with extra cash as total was 11,025 and then when I told them I'm a dentist they added HepB and Hep C tests to it so I had to pay Rs, 1000/- extra for it. SO, people from health professions need to pay more.

Thank you so much Hira for sharing your experience :)

Reactions: hirasalam

Nauman_2017

Mar 28, 2017
Hi,

The results for medical test are given back after how much time, just to think about planning it properly and they are given back to applicant or sent directly to cic ?

Regards

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Hi,

The results for medical test are given back after how much time, just to think about planning it properly and they are given back to applicant or sent directly to cic ?

Regards
U dont get results... u get an emedical sheet on same day that u need to scan and upload..

AK1285

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
ISB - Pakistan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Soon In sha Allah!
my doc didnt return me any sheet. I asked for it and he said, he'll upload it himself. What should i do?

U dont get results... u get an emedical sheet on same day that u need to scan and upload..